Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia are currently seeking a trade qualified Aircraft Mechanic with a flexible, mature, team minded attitude to work as part of our team carrying out level 3 repair and overhaul activities on helicopter engines and Auxiliary Power Units (APU) within a workshop environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary role of the Aircraft Mechanic is to carry out assigned mechanical tasks related to the maintenance, repair and overhaul of helicopter engines and APU's in accordance with relevant airworthiness regulations, manuals, approved documentation and procedures.
Some key responsibilities of this role will be:
• To work as a fully integrated, hands-on member of the workshop team, working to priorities communicated by the relevant Manager through the relevant Lead Mechanic
• Ensure that the following primary operating objectives are met:
o Turn-around-time for work-in-progress is completed within targets,
o Maintain the highest quality of product expected from an OEM, to ensure a minimal cost of non-quality
• Have a thorough understanding of technical manuals, be able to interpret instructions in written, diagram and technical drawings forms
Parlons de vous
• Certificate IV Aeroskills (Mechanical) or equivalent recognised apprenticeship program
• Minimum three years recent, trade qualified, experience working in the aviation industry
• Experience of repair & overhaul on gas turbine engines
• Assembly / Disassembly experience will be highly regarded
• Experience & qualifications on MTR390, RTM322 or APU323 will be highly regarded
• Good communication skills (written and spoken)
• Good interpersonal skills
• A proactive team player
• A proactive approach to WHSE requirements
• Be prepared to work overtime when required
This role falls under the enterprise agreement “Safran Helicopter Engines Australia Pty Ltd Enterprise Agreement (Workshop) 2019” the starting base wage is $74,202.24.
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number AM0622
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Edge on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Localisez votre futur site
115 Wackett Street 2200
Bankstown Airport Nsw
Nouvelles Galles du sud Australie
- © Safran