Parlons de votre future mission
The Junior Structural Fitter installs and repairs structural components, which are primarily brackets.
The responsibilities that the Junior Structural Fitter will undertake include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Reading and interpreting technical drawings and documentation
• Drilling (metal and composite materials)
• Applying sealants
• Touch-ups on manufactured metal parts
• Application of surface protection
• Panel installation
Et en complément ?
This job request is specifically for applicants who are interested in a first job in the aviation industry, e.g. graduates of a technical school or similar educational or vocational training.
Parlons de vous
• Basic aviation/structure education and practical training required
• Good English skills, German would be an advantage
• Team-player in an international team
• Willingness to work in shifts at the Airbus plant in Hamburg
Localisez votre futur site
Hein-Saß-Weg 36 21129