Parlons de votre future mission
In this position the Junior Mechanical Fitter installs and repairs mechanical components.
The Junior Mechanical Fitter's tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Reading and interpreting technical drawings and documentation
• Performing functional tests and adjustments on aircraft systems
• Applying sealants
• Application of surface protection
• Wire locking
• Diagnosing mechanical or electrical problems
Et en complément ?
This job request is specifically for “Blue Collars” who wish to pursue a career in the aviation industry, e.g. graduates of technical schools or similar schemes. The candidate will be trained and guided by a mentor during several months.
Parlons de vous
• Basic aviation/mechanical education and practical training required
• Good English skills, German would be an advantage
• Team-player in an international team
• Willingness to work in shifts at the Airbus plant in Hamburg
Localisez votre futur site
Hein-Saß-Weg 36 21129