Parlons de votre future mission
As Field Technician you will implement, together with 2 colleagues, the technical support within the defined contractual obligations with the helicopter manufacturer as an element of the EASA Part 21 G organization.
The main objective is to provide direct customer support in terms of quality, process organization and reporting to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
You are part of the local representative office in the team and responsible for technical solutions and deployments as well as their documentation.
• Theoretical and practical support of SAFRAN engine installation in the final assembly line of the helicopter manufacturer
• Issue of airworthiness certificates incl. log book updates
• Initiation and support of the warranty process
• Reporting data for the elaboration of the quality KPI
• Participate in the "Return on Experience" process as part of continuous improvement.
• Provision of information on SAFRAN engines at the helicopter manufacturer's site
• Assumption of smaller projects/tasks within the framework of the team organization
Et en complément ?
As part of an international company, the position in Donauwörth offers you a varied working atmosphere, in close cooperation with the team in Hamburg.
You can develop your skills in a professional company where creativity, efficiency and responsibility are our main motivation.
In addition to challenging tasks, we offer a variety of internal and external trainings to support your personal development. Furthermore to our attractive salary package, you will benefit from mobil work, group insurance, company pension plan, modern office equipment, flextime, 33 vacation days and more...
Parlons de vous
• Higher education entrance qualification or secondary school leaving certificate with extensive completed training in aviation
• 5 years of experience in maintenance and repair of complex aircraft components such as turbines
• Hands-on mentality as well as enjoyment of hands-on, technical work
• Ability and willingness to act independently and on one's own responsibility
• Excellent communication skills to operate in a team and convince customers
• Enjoy working in a small team where everyone has to rely on each other
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English, knowledge of French is an advantage
• Good MS Office skills
• Willingness to undergo an official security check "Ü2
Localisez votre futur site
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453