Parlons de votre future mission
As a Facility Project Manager you plan and supervise the construction of a new facility from kick-off to go into production. Furthermore you are responsible for the success of this new facility project implementation. Our aim is to transfer our three main activities tertiary (offices), helicopter engine maintenance (MRO workshops) and logistic (warehousing) within a new power plant adapted to our future operations challenge and in line with the objectives of the Group to reduce our CO2 emissions footprint.
• Lead and coordinates under the governance of the project steering committee and support of project teams following internal procedure to facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting, and scheduling
• Coordinates all parties involved in the planning, design, and construction process by assigning tasks and providing guidance for specific functions
• Develops and maintains facility project budgets and prepare project reports and controls expenditures in accordance with budget allocations
• Coordinates with purchasing to develop recommendations for selection of professional services
• Receives pay requests from professional consultants and contractors and approves for payment
• Coordinates with facility occupants and assists the move-in to new facilities
• Ensures effective, timely written and oral communication with consultants and internal customers during all phases of design and construction
Et en complément ?
What we offer:
Being part of an international organization, the office based in Hamburg offers a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes, 33 days of annual vacation, transportation allowance, annual bonus based on performance and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
Parlons de vous
What we are looking for:
• At least 3 years' experience in new factory construction project management or min. 5 years engineering project management at manager level, especially working for multinational companies
• Strong experience in managing and supervision of projects - a plus but not mandatory: to build new factory from the initial phase through to the final delivery phase, testing and handling over to the operations team
• Strong experience in evaluating the possible risks for the whole project
• Great experience in planning, cost management of purchase of facilities and equipment as well as arranging resources for a project
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and spoken, to all levels of the business in a multicultural organization
• Very good German and English language skills, both written and spoken, French as a plus
Are you interested? Please apply informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements.
Start your future with us today! We are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Helicopter Engines est le leader mondial de la motorisation pour hélicoptères, avec plus de 75 000 moteurs produits depuis sa création. La société offre la plus large gamme de turbomoteurs et compte 2 500 clients répartis dans 155 pays.
- © Safran