Parlons de votre future mission
It will be your job to
- maintain and develop the safety culture in the company
- plan the functional safety process according to standards (e.g. ISO26262) in collaboration with the OEM departments involved in the development
- manage the functional safety process and safeguard the generation of the related artifacts (documents, data)
- perform the necessary reviews together with the experts
- develop the safety case as interconnection between the safety goals and the evidence of the accomplishment
- communicate with the stakeholders to safeguard the safety process.
Et en complément ?
The Software and System development of SAFRAN Engineering Services is engaged in various projects in the automotive industry. This portfolio is supplemented by projects in the aviation and space industry. As part of a multi-functional team you take care of the functional safety management.
Parlons de vous
- Experience in the management of functional safety (ISO 26262)
- Project management skills
- Good knowledge in software development (processes, methods)
- Competencies in communication & cooperation, high degree of independence
- Plus: experience in dedicated technology stacks e.g. AutoSAR (classic / adaptive)
- Required: written and spoken German & English
Localisez votre futur site
c/o Regus Office Eruopaplatz 2 10557
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran