Parlons de votre future mission
It will be your job to
- perform different types of analysis to assess the criticality of a system, sub-system and software under different conditions
- perform assessments of existing concepts and designs with focus on Functional Safety
- develop improvements of existing concepts and designs in relation to Functional Safety
- communicate with the stakeholders to safeguard the implementation of improvements
- collaborate with the design and integration team.
Et en complément ?
The Software and System development of SAFRAN Engineering Services is engaged in various projects in the automotive industry. This portfolio is supplemented by projects in the aviation and space industry. As part of a multi-functional team you take care of the functional safety as well as reliability, availability and maintainability of complex electronic systems.
Parlons de vous
- Experience in the application of functional safety (ISO 26262) & system development
- Knowledge of methods in the area of functional safety (FHA, FTA, FMEA etc.)
- Good knowledge in software development (processes, methods)
- Competencies in communication & cooperation, high degree of independence
- Plus: experience in dedicated technology stacks e.g. AutoSAR (classic / adaptive)
- Required: written and spoken German & English
Localisez votre futur site
c/o Regus Office Eruopaplatz 2 10557