Parlons de votre future mission
WHO WE ARE :
Safran Electronics & Defense is an international company with 12,000 employees, built on proven expertise in technologies that underpin sovereignty. By combining human and artificial intelligence, we develop the products and services that empower aerospace and defense players to observe, decide and guide, all over the world. Safran Electronics & Defense also supports fellow Safran companies by sharing its state-of-the-art electronics skills and expertise.
Whenever accuracy, safety, security and reliability are critical, the solutions of Safran Electronics & Defense leads the way.
AS A REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ?
You will be responsible for defining and implementing a sales strategy to achieve the set goals in your territory including Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Eastern Europe. As the Regional Sales Manager, you have a comprehensive view of your market in which to deploy our technological offerings and understand the competitive landscape. You can identify new market development opportunities and forge relationships with new partners. You establish the appropriate level of communication with various stakeholders, including direct clients and partners, leveraging your network.
THE DAY TO DAY :
• Exceed annual capture / order plan for the territory
• Develop and execute short- and long-term plans to increase orders in territory, consistent with company strategy.
• Work closely with Program Managers and develop Project and/or Program Sales where required
• Optimize channel including use of strategic partners
• Understanding of technology trends, relative business impacts and opportunities
• Comprehension of assigned market dynamics, including competitive landscape, to:
- provide product input ideas to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering
- identify ripe target markets/applications
- create and execute plans to penetrate exiting and new markets
• Deliver results by effectively managing key partnerships and assigned resources
• Key Account Management: building on existing relationships with major customers and establishing new relationships with other key customers (either directly or through team)
• Ensure timely and accurate response to customer inquiries, leads and sales opportunities
• Reporting and order forecasting as required for position and usage of SFDC per established procedures
• Travel to visit customers, channel partners, various company locations and attend trade shows (up to 25%-50%).
Et en complément ?
NICE TO KNOW :
At Safran Electronics & Defense, you'll combine passion for your job with a quality work environment adapted to a good life balance. Benefit from a variety of opportunities to shape the career path that suits you: our leaders and technical experts are there to support you from your integration and career development, in France and abroad.
Concerned about equal opportunities and diversity of profiles, we will welcome you in a stimulating, collaborative environment that values mutual support.
Safran Trusted 4D, Inc is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate based on race, color, citizenship, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any protected category. We encourage veterans and people with disabilities to apply.
Parlons de vous
WHAT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES WILL YOU NEED ?
• A proven track record of exceeding Defense electronics sales in Germany
• Technical sales acumen or relevant technical degree
• Experience with Aerospace & Defense electronics products and systems
• Interpersonal skills to develop relationships with customers and partners
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Self-starter, confident, committed and enthusiastic
• Ability to take initiative, multi-task and prioritize
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to connect with team members who are in different locations
• Ability to proficiently use MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM tools,
• Experience with SalesForce.com
• A MOD Security clearance or eligibility for clearance established is a plus.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO SAFRAN ?
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience with relevant electronic products in Aerospace and Defense environments
• Relevant experience with Position, Navigation, Timing and/or Simulation products, or alternatively in the C4ISR, EW or Sensor domain. Experience with technical products sold to B2B or Government, Aerospace and Defense businesses / MoD
• Experience managing a field sales channel, both direct and reps or distributors
• Strong technical sales skills, working knowledge of Aerospace & Defense market
FROM WHERE WILL YOU WORK ?
Position based in Germany (ideally based in Munich, Köln or Hamburg), which absolutely requires security clearance ability
Localisez votre futur site
Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße 60 71711