Performance et support
Performance et support
Sydney nsw, Nouvelles Galles Du Sud, AUSTRALIE
Permanent, Temps complet
Supérieure à 3 ans
Description de la mission
About the role
Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers used by this defence business, and, activities to continuously improve and upgrade to the ICT needs of the organization as it expands. Expected to independently troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
This role will also ensure that Safran group IT standards are adhered to across the entire business. Develop and implement procedures to ensure the IT system is compliant with policy and budget and document the network structure and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of the company's computer systems & servers:
- • Install, manage and upgrade all on-site hardware and software
- • Provision of front-line support, assistance and troubleshooting to ~50 on-site users
- • Prioritise problems, run diagnostics and assess impact, document resolutions
- • Source, setup and maintain on-premises network infrastructure, including updating hardware and software as needed
- • Administer servers, user computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP, smartphones
- • Deploy software, conduct data backup, security updates and patches to support LANs, WANs, VPNs Internet, and intranet systems
- • Maintain and configure file servers, intrusion detection systems, directory services
- • Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity, availability and performance of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs
- • Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover
- • Review, recommend, and implement security systems and tools in support of the company's security policies, perform ongoing efficacy assessment and security monitoring and testing
- • Manage and maintain security services including firewalls, anti-virus, internet and email proxy services and content filtering, intrusion prevention system, and DMZ environment
- • Perform risk assessment, threat modelling, application security assessments, identify common use and abuse cases and network penetration testing
Experience and technical skills
- • Bachelor degree in IT, computer software/ systems engineering, computer systems and networks, network security management or similar
- • Accreditations / vendor certifications in System / Network / Security Administration (MSP, CCNA, VCP, CISSP, CompTIA Security+ etc)
- • Strong Windows & Linux administration skills (Windows Server, CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL, etc) with min three years' experience in a similar role
- • High level of demonstrable knowledge and experience in network security (network segmentation, firewall, IPS, anti-virus, access control, etc)
- • High level of experience with containerisation and virtualisation technologies (VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- • Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory
- • Good grasp of scripting languages for automation (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- • Also of interest
o Familiarity with Agile processes and tools (Jira, etc)
o Able to assist software developers in locating security weaknesses (via code review, static scans, fuzzing, penetration test, etc.)
o Experience configuring and managing Deep Learning servers, High Performance Computing or Simulators
Information Systems Security Officer
The IT Systems Administrator is the designated Information Security Officer for the Company and will be required to work in collaboration with the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and is responsible for:
- • The security of the information systems within SEDA and the compliance with customer criteria and regulations imposed by National Defence and the protection of military secrets
- • Ensuring that the security policy expressed by the CSO is implemented.
- • Good English written and oral communication skills
- • High-level interpersonal skills
- • Display a high level of work ethic
- • Exhibit the ability to think logically and to prioritise work
- • Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and be self-sufficient and highly proactive while participating as a team player within the organisation
- • Display an ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- • Build strong working relationships throughout the organisation by treating all employees as important internal customers
- • Exhibit a commitment to continuous improvement in all work related areas
- • Prepared to work in a culturally diverse environment
- • Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Department of Defence security clearance to NV1
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Emma on 02 9304 8900.
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 21 milliards d'euros en 2018. Safran occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Pour répondre à l'évolution des marchés, le Groupe s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui ont représenté en 2018 des dépenses d'environ 1,5 milliard d'euros.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.
Safran Electronics & Defense est un leader mondial de solutions et de services en optronique, avionique, électronique et logiciels critiques, pour les marchés civils et de défense. La société équipe notamment plus de 1000 navires, 25 000 véhicules terrestres et 10 000 avions à travers le monde.