Performance et support
Performance et support
Sarasota, Florida, ETATS-UNIS
CDI, Temps complet
Supérieure à 5 ans
Description de la mission
At Safran Electrical & Power, our vision is smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. In the role of Commodity Manager, you will manage defined commodities within the scope of the Supply Chain Process. The role will require individuals to be familiar with the complete range of sourcing activities. This includes the analysis of spend, the formulation of and implementation of commodity strategies, the negotiation of contracts and the ongoing management of strategic supplier relationships. Holders of these roles are the principal people accountable for the commercial nature of all relationships with Safran suppliers.
- • Undertake spend analysis, market assessment of the commodity
- • Create and manage strategic breakthrough strategies for a pre-defined commodity portfolio to support business requirements.
- • Interact with other divisions of Safran to identify synergies
- • Identify and Deliver of opportunities for cost reduction.
- • Reduce supply base in line with commodity strategy.
- • Negotiate and Manage cost models for suppliers
- • Manage request for quotation (RFQ) and selection process by preparing and leading Supplier Choice Committee
- • Undertake general term agreement / execution agreement negotiation and ensure appropriate flow-down of terms and conditions.
- • Develop and maintain suppliers to become best practice sources.
- • Manage relationships with suppliers on behalf of the Company. Some of these relationships may be of strategic significance to Safran E&P; others will be of a more tactical nature.
- • Ensure appropriate performance measure (QCD) of supply base and feedback of results.
- • Develop and maintain global partnerships in the supply base to support current and future business and technology demands.
- • Support global / regional procurement initiatives and site-level initiatives for key supplier deliverables on cost, delivery and quality.
- • Implement the Safran E&P ‘Customer – Supplier' relationship model (to include issues such as true cost transparency, capacity management, Risk management, etc.).
- • Identify projects within the commodity for cost down projects, where a change in technology or design may dramatically reduce the procurement cost.
- • Lead cross-functional projects and VA/VE (VALUE ADDED / VALUE ENGINEERING) initiatives and work the phases at a fast pace to guarantee the ROI of the project under the best timeline possible.
- • Ensure that agreed sourcing targets for benefits are met in the commodity portfolio. This includes responsibility for meeting Improvement Plan (IP) targets and year on year cost down.
- • Provide support to NPI teams as required in establishing program cost models.
- • Manage a program through the five critical phases: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control and Project Closure.
- • Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- • Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
- • Team oriented
- • Process focused
- • Open & honest communication
- • Quality minded
- • Ability to persevere and honor commitments
- • Recognizes success
- • Executes with urgency
- • Customer focused in everything we do
Ongoing initiatives, like ILLUMINATE: Brightening the Path for Women and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Education and/or Experience
- • Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- • A minimum of 5 years' procurement/purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment with strategic responsibility for procurement is required and essential for this position.
- • Experience of developing, implementing, and managing commodity strategies.
- • Excellent Project Management Skills.
- • Proven success analyzing and negotiating complex supply agreements.
- • Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to instill confidence in all stakeholder groups and manage complex commercial relationships.
- • Supply Chain Commodity Management Experience
- • Aerospace Manufacturing experience
- • Self-starter, lead by example, and drive to achieve exacting targets
- • Sitting 80% / Standing 15% / Walking 5%
- • Supplier's visit can involve walking up to 50% of the day.
- • Work in an open space environment and meeting room.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 84 000 collaborateurs et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre et le Groupe arrive en 4ème position du classement Capital des meilleurs employeurs de France.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 15 000 collaborateurs répartis dans 13 pays.