Senior Account Co-ordinator - Maternity cover
Performance et support
Performance et support
Pitstone, Angleterre, ROYAUME-UNI
Mission temporaire, Temps complet, 6 Months
Description de la mission
The Senior Account Co-ordinator will be responsible for delivering world class customer service to our global OEM and Aftermarket customers. The role holder will be responsible for managing the daily interaction with our customers and maintaining and enhancing customer relationships in order to meet organisational and operational objectives.
Responsibility:- Manage and improve the daily interaction and relationship management with a selection of regional Tier 1 OE and Aftermarket customers
Customers: - 10-15 key customer accounts (Tier 1 such as Airbus, Bombardier, Dassault, Emirates, Lufthansa)
Financial:- Contribute to the spares sales plan through negotiation of customer quotations into orders, demand planning through customer forecasts (inventory) and cash collection by resolving customer issues affecting payment. For MRO specific roles there is a responsibility to adjudicate on warranty claims to a set level of approval
- • Deliver front line business support and order management between Safran Electrical & Power and its global OE and Aftermarket customer base.
- • Provide consistently high level customer services ranging through quotation, contract acceptance, purchase order review, order tracking and performance to due dates with internal Operations teams, invoicing, adjudication of warranty claims and recovery of overdue payment in conjunction with the Customer Support Management and Finance teams.
- • Manage a robust contract / order review process ensuring all conditions are aligned to agreed contractual terms and any demand changes are reviewed with key stakeholders
- • Participate in the Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) process by submitting any customer forecast information, acting on any demand changes and flowing any relevant information back to the customers
- • Use expertise to build strong relationships with customers and create an open and accessible communication route for free flow of information
- • Provide a service driven customer quotation process which ensures strong links with internal functions to ensure accurate pricing and lead-times are used in all product and service proposals.
- • Adjudicate on customer warranty claims for repair orders by liaising with technical teams and verifying against contractual agreements
- • Lead internal order book reviews with key stakeholders, ensuring any production problems are identified, delivery plans are in place and are communicated to all customers
- • Act as the internal voice of the customer with respect to priority setting of operational plans
- • Manage customer issue resolution in a timely manner, liaising with internal functions as required.
- • Manage with Finance the first level overdue process through invoice query resolution and provide all required supporting information to the Sales & Marketing and Customer Support Management teams for escalation issues. Participate in face to face or conference call customer meetings, ensuring all order book reporting, issue resolution or key performance data is prepared in advance
- • In conjunction with key stakeholders develop and communicate customer service metrics both to internal functions and external customers, showing improvement actions being under-taken if below performance
Customer satisfaction feedback – annual ratings from key customers (Airbus, Dassault, Bombardier)
On time delivery performance to all customers
Customer orders in arrears
Sales and order intake for the Aftermarket business
Turnaround time for customer quotation approval from receipt of unit (MRO)
Quality of the contract / order review process (% correct first time)
Level of outstanding account receivables
Warranty costs v budget
Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
Highly resilient and strong influencer with the ability to deliver a step change in approach to customer service within a fast paced environment with tight timescales
Proven ability and experience to own and manage the fast resolution of complex customer issues
Ability to hold first level commercial discussions with customers to drive Spares RFQ conversion, gain market feedback on competitor pricing, agree quotation approval or warranty claims for repair units
Can demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively on a daily basis
Can demonstrate ability to approach all new and changes to current processes and procedures with a positive attitude
Able to assess own performance and set personal objectives, including ongoing personal development activities
- • Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
Spécificités du poste
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 15 000 collaborateurs répartis dans 13 pays.
Senior Customer Account Co-OrdinatorPublié le 14/06/2021Pitstone Bucks , Royaume-Uni CDI Moyens généraux
Maintenance EngineerPublié le 17/05/2021Pitstone Bucks , Royaume-Uni CDI Moyens généraux
Alternance - Technicien de maintenance H/FPublié le 21/06/2021Roche La Molière, France Alternance Moyens généraux