Key Account Manager
Support et services client
Programme & Relations clients
Ingénieur & Cadre
Programme & Relations clients
Ingénieur & Cadre
639 campus drive mn 55112 new brighton, Minnesota, ETATS-UNIS
CDI, Temps complet
Supérieure à 5 ans
Description de la mission
Working alongside and under the direction of the VP of Commerce, the Key Account Manager is responsible for ensuring customer needs are met in order to maintain and expand business and develop profitable sales. The Key account Manager will contribute to team efforts by serving as the worldwide point of contact to Safran Test Cells' key account customer. They will collaborate with other Safran Test Cells' departments and global offices to ensure delivery of service commitments and promises to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Serve as the worldwide point of contact for Safran Test Cells', interacting with the client daily to nurture excellent relationships
- • Build and maintain a long-term trusted advisor relationship with designated customer key account, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- • Prioritize tactics to align with the client's goals and proactively adjust goals when client's scope of work or agenda doesn't align
- • Maintain and expand business within the portfolio of assigned customers by proactively addressing customer needs
- • Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Safran Test Cells' proposals according to customer needs and objectives
- • Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- • Detect new product opportunities and develop profitable sales with his/her Key Account Customer.
- • Develop and execute strategic sales plans with key stakeholders' input to drive business growth
- • Coordinate engineering and estimating efforts with Safran Test Cells' department stakeholders for each quote assigned
- • Develop new opportunities by researching within his Key Account Customer's MRO's, Production's sites and headquarter.
- • Collaborate with other Safran Test Cells' global offices review sales activities and ensure delivery of service commitments and promises to customers
- • Provide weekly reports during the Senior Management meeting to the President & CEO supported by data driven insights and strategic recommendations
- • Liaise with VP of Commerce and Safran Test Cells' Senior Management team to provide status updates on sales and prospect activities
- • Build effective communication between external customers and internal department stakeholders during projects in order to maintain stakeholder's satisfaction and profitability
- • Support and give orientation, if any, Regional Sales Manager on any sales related to his/her Key Account Customer.
- • Use and develop the SAFRAN network for his/her area of responsibility.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Actively participate in a continuous improvement culture providing recommendations and implementing enhancements to current methods and procedures
- • Other duties as assigned
- • Demonstrated awareness of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales in assigned region
- • Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- • Demonstrated high level ability to analyze information and making data-based recommendations
- • Ability to collaborate with team members and top management in a remote environment
- • Ability to determine and influence client's strategy and develops long-term objectives
- • Ability to balance own workload and supporting departments to prioritize customer opportunities for maximum growth
- • Strong communication skills both verbal and written with a proven ability to be assertive yet approachable delivering a positive customer service experience
- • Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; actively seeks opportunities to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met
- • Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; must be able to think critically about both client's needs and internal solutions
- • Ability to build and defend a Business Plan or Strategic Plan.
- • Strong drive and the ability to self-motivate in the face of multiple priorities while managing time efficiently
- • Solid organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to deliver targets on time
- • Demonstrated awareness of international variances in cultural and the ability to work in different cultures with successful outcomes
- • Ability to manage projects for complex industrial equipment
- • Strong knowledge of MS Office programs to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- • Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales or related field required
- • 5-8 years of proven account management or other relevant experience required
- • Experience selling complex industrial capital equipment greater than $5M in value with sales cycles lasting several months required
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Spécificités du poste
- • Able and willing to travel up to 25% of the time both domestically and internationally, as required
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 21 milliards d'euros en 2018. Safran occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Pour répondre à l'évolution des marchés, le Groupe s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui ont représenté en 2018 des dépenses d'environ 1,5 milliard d'euros.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.
Safran Aero Boosters conçoit, développe et produit des compresseurs basse pression, des équipements et des bancs d'essais pour la propulsion aéronautique et spatiale. La société équipe la plupart des avions civils en service ainsi que le lanceur européen Ariane. Implanté à Liège (Belgique), Safran Aero Boosters emploie 1 500 personnes et dispose de 2 filiales aux États-Unis.
Fleet Manager - Military Customer (m/f/d)Publié le 27/05/2020Hamburg, Allemagne CDI Support et services client
Chief Financial OfficerPublié le 27/05/2020New Brighton, États-Unis CDI Finance & Gestion
Product Manager After Sales Service / Integrated Logistics Support (f/m)Publié le 15/05/2020Heerbrugg, Suisse CDI Support et services client