Customer Service Manager
Programme & Relations clients
Ingénieur & Cadre
Programme & Relations clients
Ingénieur & Cadre
Grand prairie , Texas, ETATS-UNIS
CDI, Temps complet
Supérieure à 5 ans
Description de la mission
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Develop strong relationships with SafranHE USA customers in which the following can be accomplished:
- • Develop Customer Loyalty
- • Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- • Promote SafranHE sales and manage customer receipts (cash)
- • Provide accurate and timely reporting on SafranHE support, market indices and sales activities
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Responsible to lead the SafranHE team's effort to meet customer expectations through development and leadership of action plans.
- • Provide follow-up to customer questions and concerns, preferably anticipate them and manage the fulfillment of SafranHE/Customer respective and agreed commitments.
- • Negotiate, manage, record and track commercial gestures and discount with the customer in accordance with SafranHE requirements
- • Maintain and Report Customer Metrics (KPI's) as well as sales and account management
- • Record all meaningful customer interactions and associated action items in
- • SafranHE's NOMAD customer resource management tool. Ensure that the assigned customers in the CSM territory are denoted correctly in NOMAD and that the data is reviewed quarterly for correctness based on customer activity, fleet changes and personnel changes.
- • Promote and sell SafranHE products and services to new, existing and potential SafranHE customers utilizing the Sales Support Kit and other SafranHE programs available. Track potential sales opportunities and report monthly on progress.
- • Ensure all bill backs for the customers in the assigned territory are handled quickly and efficiently.
- • Responsible for developing, maintaining, and tracking a travel budget relative to the territory assigned.
- • Represent SafranHE in customer program reviews, key industry related conferences and interface meetings.
- • Review solicitations, request for quotes, warranty and provisioning request and assure responses consistent with existing contract by supporting SafranHE team.
- • Develop commercial proposals as requested by customer with support of corporate teams.
- • Monitors and reviews production and MRO schedules to ensure contractual delivery schedules are met.
- • Identify opportunities to develop new business with existing and potential Customers.
- • Customer Service Managers will be required to report on their assigned territory on a quarterly basis. At a minimum, the CSM will demonstrate ample customer interaction based on site visits, email and telephone conversations. The subject of these interactions is to be reflected in NOMAD reports, sales activity reports and financial data regarding the customer's activity with SafranHE. A large part of the CSM's yearly performance will be based on the deliverables presented quarterly.
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Bachelor degree (B.A or B.S) preferred.
- • Seven to ten years related experience and/or training
- • Minimum five years' experience directly related to customer support preferably in aerospace products and services.
- • Strong leadership and initiative.
- • Culture of change and continuous improvement.
- • Capacity to negotiate in a very sensitive environment with multiple decision makers.
- • Strategic vision on how to impact relationship and customer satisfaction.
- • Ability to develop meaningful scorecards / KPIs to ensure that performance (financial, support …) as well as customer satisfaction are well measured and driven to expectation.
- • Capacity to develop action plans to meet KPIs target.
- • Ability to anticipate and react to potential issues in a timely manner and develop needed action plans through the complete Safran community.
- • Advanced Professional - Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations can be applied immediately.
- • Experience in contract negotiation and contract management would be appreciated.
- • Advanced – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
5.0 Physical Requirements:
- • While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- • The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
- • Works with managers, Customer Service Representatives, Field Service Representatives and Service engineering to ensure customer satisfaction.
- • Define and implement through action plans SafranHE commercial strategy
- • Monitors his KPI, NOMAD reporting metrics, and financial impacts on his customer to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- • This position description is not considered all-inclusive and SafranHE USA has the authority to add or delete responsibilities and obligations as necessary to ensure
- • Optimal business productivity and success
Spécificités du poste
- • Travel – approximately 30-40% Domestic and International.
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 21 milliards d'euros en 2018. Safran occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Pour répondre à l'évolution des marchés, le Groupe s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui ont représenté en 2018 des dépenses d'environ 1,5 milliard d'euros.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.
Safran Helicopter Engines est le leader mondial de la motorisation pour hélicoptères, avec plus de 72 000 moteurs produits depuis sa création. La société offre la plus large gamme de turbomoteurs et compte 2 500 clients répartis dans 155 pays.