Ingénieur & Cadre
Ingénieur & Cadre
3561 shelby lane tx 76207 denton, Texas, ETATS-UNIS
CDI, Temps complet
Supérieure à 5 ans
Description de la mission
Coordinates the installation for design, modification, maintenance and repair of the aircraft payloads and structures, mechanical systems and equipment installations including wire installs. Applies basic engineering design and/or analytical theory with understanding of structural analysis for application to integrated system design. Supports with the transition from engineering design to manufacturing, assembly and aircraft installation of design products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- • Coordinates engineering solutions for deviations and discrepancies with the released engineering drawings.
- • Coordinates with Greenpoint family of companies/Project Engineers/Aircraft Leads on engineering issues to determine and/or implement solutions.
- • Ensures disposition of deviations and discrepancies in a timely manner, such that nearly all are resolved within 24 hours.
- • Coordinates proposed solutions with appropriate stakeholders to determine and/or implement the optimal solutions.
- • Coordinates parts change and addition requirements with the Procurement department.
- • Communicates with initial-release engineers to identify best resolution of discrepancies.
- • Provides status reports to GTI Kirkland regarding engineering drawing changes as requested.
- • Supports vendor liaison group(s).
- • Supports engineering activities in Kirkland when on-site support is not required.
- • Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
- • Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Greenpoint Core Competencies
- • Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and accepts constructive criticism/feedback and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- • Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively in verbal and written form, exhibits good listening and comprehension, and keeps others informed and uses appropriate communication methods.
- • Dependability - Responds to requests for service and assistance, follows instruction and responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and doing the best job possible, keeps commitments, and maintains reliable attendance.
- • Initiative - Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- • Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
- • Work Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Job Core Competencies
- • Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge, exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills, keeps abreast of current developments, requires minimal supervision, displays understanding of how job relates to others, and uses resources effectively.
- • Problem Solving - Identifies problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, resolves problems in early stages, and works well in group problem solving situations.
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in engineering and a minimum of five years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aircraft industry experience required.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- • Ability to relocate and reside within vicinity of the aircraft modification program.
- • Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- • Experience adhering to budget and project schedules.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- • Ability to work independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
- • Thorough knowledge of mechanical/systems drawing development and substantiation methods.
- • Proven ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- • Knowledge of industry standards and FAA/foreign regulations.
- • Ability to manage multiple priorities and compete tasks on-time.
- • Ability to work collaboratively with other departments within Greenpoint to gain consensus on the best plan of attack on each engineering issue requiring mechanical/systems input.
- • Strong desire to improve the quality and timeliness of Greenpoint mechanical/systems engineering packages.
- • Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
- • Ability to travel as required.
- • Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.