Manager, Treasury (Cash Manager)
Finance & Gestion
Performance et support
Ingénieur & Cadre
Performance et support
Ingénieur & Cadre
Cypress, California, ETATS-UNIS
CDI, Temps complet
Supérieure à 5 ans
Description de la mission
The Manager, Treasury is responsible for the organization's cash management and banking activities. Responsible for monthly and weekly cash forecasting flows and data presented to Corporate Treasury in France. Manage a team of Analysts in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensure policies and procedures meet the organization's objectives, needs and regulatory body requirements.
Summary of Duties:
1. Manage a team of Analysts in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly activities (such as weekly reports, forecasts, journal entries, monthly closing activities) are reviewed and submitted on time. Oversees treasury teams banking transactions and approves payments processed. Play an active role in talent development, providing ongoing coaching and feedback (both performance and development) to direct reports.
2. Collaborate with Corporate Treasury in France. Provide shared services reports and respond to clarifying questions on reported data. Review and ensure segregation of duties are aligned to corporate policy, ensuring there are no conflicts on duties being carried out. Always ensuring there is approvals as required.
3. Oversee and support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities, including assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the organization and supporting the cash forecasting process.
4. Review forecasts on financial position and budget requirements by analyzing the organization's financial records. Monitor cash flow and reports analysis results to higher level management and makes appropriate recommendations.
5. Assist the treasury team in preparing organization's financial reports. Reviews AR reports, payroll reports, SFIT, match cash flow reports. Verify accuracy of reports for submission.
6. Ensure an efficient banking structure to support the organization's overall operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects.
7. Build strong banking party relationships to ensure delivery of appropriate and cost-effective banking services and support. Communicate with banks to resolve various banking issues that may arise such as rejected payments, payments to or from sanctioned countries and provide data as requested. Ensure integrity of bank account documents by verifying signatures on documents sent to bank, following procedure on mandates and signatories, and archiving data for control.
8. Collaborate with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and reporting team in resolving bank reconciliation issues such as checks presented to bank needing verification.
9. Update processes and coordinate with auditors (internal and external) on treasury process and document processes as needed. Ensure all activities are in compliance with accounting guidelines, regulatory requirements, company policies, and internal controls. Communicate with Executive, banks, auditors on treasury processes.
Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of cash management/treasury/accounting/finance (or equivalent) experience is required plus 1-3 years supervisory experience required
Computer Skill: Windows operating system and Microsoft office and advanced Excel proficiency.
Other Skills: Good problem-solving and follow-up skills, detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, as well as, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Description: Professional/Intermediate Level
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. #LI-1KO1
Spécificités du poste
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
3. Traveling is required.
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 79 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 16,5 milliards d'euros en 2020, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes.
Safran Cabin est un leader mondial de l'aménagement de cabines intégrées, de systèmes de restauration à bord et d'équipements de fret.
Financial Reporting Analyst 3Publié le 14/05/2021Cypress, États-Unis CDI Finance & Gestion
Program ControllerPublié le 12/06/2021Huntington Beach, États-Unis CDI Finance & Gestion
R&T Controller (Development, Industrialization)Publié le 09/06/2021Huntington Beach, États-Unis CDI Finance & Gestion