Executive Vice President – Engineered Materials and Advanced Composites Division
Performance et support
Ingénieur & Cadre
Performance et support
Ingénieur & Cadre
Marysville, washington, Washington, ETATS-UNIS
CDI, Temps complet
Supérieure à 8 ans
Description de la mission
The EVP, Engineered Materials and Advanced Composites Division will manage the core capabilities of the Division's business lines and achieve business growth goals through leadership, management and customer relationships. Collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop an environment of continual improvement in every aspect of the company's products and services. This position reports to the CEO of Safran Cabin branch.
**This position is in Marysville, Washington**
- • Directs the overall operations of the Division to meet strategic and financial objectives
- • Builds the Company's image and promotes a positive relationship with Employees, Customers, and Suppliers, both internally and externally, in a variety of cultural and international environments
- • Prepares and manages the Divisional annual budget and Mid Term Plan (MTP) covering 5 years.
- • Understands the financial performance of each Business Unit in the Division and ensures that Business Unit and individual programs are being managed to deliver optimal profit margins in a predictable manner.
- • Ensures all financial and schedule commitments are met in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- • Responsible for the day-to-day operating activities of the division.
- • Ensures Division's multi-program milestones are being met and Customer (internal and external) concerns are addressed aggressively and in a timely fashion.
- • Reviews operating methods to ensure appropriate cost and risk controls are in place and maintained.
- • Ensures business units are achieving and maintaining on-time (OTD), product quality and cost in accordance with the expectations of the Company and customers.
- • Understands the manufacturing processes and materials and capable of defining and executing continuous operational performance improvement.
- • Interfaces with EVPs from other Divisions and key divisional managers including but not limited to Purchasing, Supply Chain, Finance, Program Management, Sales & Marketing and Engineering for timely execution of their responsibilities.
- • Supports the Company's Master Vision and Strategic Plan through defining and executing Division level strategies and action plans.
- • Recruits, hires and leads division personnel capable of achieving the company's overall goals and objectives.
- • Ensures the division's organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned revenue targets and growth objectives .
- • Oversees multiple manufacturing sites
- • Directing Division sales team's activities to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- • Ensures that the Company's performance review standards are met.
- • Partners with Human Resources and Finance to establish and manage the Division's headcount within budget targets and identify current/future staffing needs.
- • Works with Company and Division management to develop annual plans and set long range goals in accordance with the Company's overall needs.
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Experience: 10-15 years of experience in management. Must have experience managing all aspects of a manufacturing organization, including P&L responsibility, for either stand alone or an integrated unit of a larger organization. Technical background, specifically in composites and highly engineered materials preferred. Experience in Aerospace is a plus.
Experience with cost management for a 1,000 plus person organization preferred.
- • Basic knowledge Microsoft Office suite
- • Highly effective oral and written communications skills, with a strong attention to detail
- • Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- • Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
- • Ability to think strategically and develop and implement long range business strategies
- • Other Skills: Adept with financial planning and general business accounting principles. Excellent communication skills required. Ability to manage customer relationships. Ability to problem solve. Ability to mediate and cope with conflict and crisis. Solid understanding of and ability to effectively implement LEAN principles. Experience with performance management, strategic planning, and process improvement.
- • Provides coaching and mentoring to the Division's executive team, expanding both soft skills and technical knowledge.
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the Company's products and processes.
o As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks assigned as needed.
o Ability to clearly communicate with all levels of staff is critical.
Spécificités du poste
1. Traveling will be required – 25%.
2. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
3. Position is located in Marysville, Washington
Entité de rattachement
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de la propulsion et des équipements aéronautiques, de l'espace et de la défense. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie plus de 92 000 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 21 milliards d'euros en 2018. Safran occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Pour répondre à l'évolution des marchés, le Groupe s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui ont représenté en 2018 des dépenses totales d'environ 1,5 milliard d'euros.
Safran est classé dans le Top 100 Global Innovators de Thomson Reuters ainsi que dans le palmarès « Happy at work » des sociétés où il fait bon vivre. Le Groupe est en 4ème position du classement Universum des entreprises préférées des jeunes ingénieurs en France.