Director representing the employee shareholders
Expertise and experience
Born in 1968, Fernanda Saraiva is a graduate of the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce in Pau (France).
Fernanda Saraiva has been a Group employee for 28 years.
She started in 1991 as a sales assistant, specializing in sales negotiation in an intercultural environment. During this period, she held several Program Sales Manager positions in cooperative programs.
Her current position is Licensing Manager in Safran HE's Aircraft Manufacturer Sales Department, in parallel with her role within the CFE-CGC employees' union.
Fernanda Saraiva brings her vision as a shareholder employee and her knowledge of the Group and its markets to the Board of Directors.
- Secretary of the Safran HE Central Works Council
- Elected member of Safran HE Works Council
- CFE-CGC deputy trade union representative for Safran HE
- Elected member of Safran Investissement FCPE (employee investment fund)
- CFE-CGC union representative to the French National Aerospace Space Defense Council
- CFE-CGC union representative to Humanis Prévoyance (employee insurance company)
Mandates expired during the last 5 years
- Safran :
- Works Council Treasurer Safran HE up to September 2017
- Local CFE-CGC trade union representative Safran HE
- CFE-CGC member of the Group Committee up to 2018