Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Assembly, Test and On-Wing support Technician is required to perform Final Assembly and Testing of Landing Gears in the shop.
• Assembly of Landing Gears.
• Inspection and Test of Assembled Gears.
• Ability to Troubleshoot Landing Gears on wing.
• Deployment to On-wing Support as necessary.
This role also needs the candidate to be able to work outside of the shop at an Operator's hangar on wing.
When deployed for on-wing support, the role as Field Service Representative (FSR) is expected to perform on wing repair and modification work on Landing Gears products. The FSR is expected to improvise and use the available equipment to carry out assigned task while meeting both customer satisfaction and delivering quality work. Being in the forefront as a company representative who has the responsibility to be the image and advocate of the organization, the FSR is expected to possess some degree of maturity and customer handling skills.
• Be able to travel on short notice and on weekend/public holidays
• Follow or lead a team to support customer on-wing and/or AOG (Aircraft on ground) requirement locally or overseas.
• Identify the Equipment and Spares required for the On-Wing activity based on the job scope.
• Prepare tools, parts and spares for shipment and hand over to Shipping department
• Prepare the necessary paperwork and documentation required for the on-wing/AOG activity, ensuring that both Operational and HSE requirement are met.
• Perform the required maintenance work in accordance with respective airworthiness authority requirements and to release Authorized Released Certificate (ARC) I.A.W authority requirements and completed work scope.
• Ensure that the all administrative and documentation task are closed upon completion of on-wing/AOG activity.
• Provide support to Value Stream when there's no on-wing support as assigned by Field Service Manager.
• Meet the KPI in relevant Policy Deployment.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Engineering Diploma, Nitec / Higher Nitec with aviation experience will be considered
• Preferable to possess relevant CAAS papers, M10 (L11/L12), B11, H11 and A14
• CAAS approval holders will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years in aerospace industry with practical hands-on skills as an important requirement. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and should be task orientated. Experience in Landing Gear overhaul process and hands-on experience is an added advantage.
• Familiar Basic workshop mechanical tools
• Precision measuring equipment
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
21 Loyang Crescent 508985
- © Safran