Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Support By the Hour (SBH) offers our customers the ability to support their fleet through our on-site spare stock and an end-to-end management of the spare parts repair loop.
Program Support Executive is to provide coordination and liaison services between Safran Landing Systems, customers and third party service providers (logistics warehouse and repair shop) in line with customers' and service providers' contracts.
• Part of SBH team reporting to SLS France SBH Manager
• Provide interface and manage day-to-day customer requests to meet their specific aircraft part requirement and delivery schedules
• Provide timely response to customer queries / expedite requests and provide support in case of customer AOG
• Coordinate with third party service provider to ensure on-time deliveries to customers in accordance with contractual service performance
• Monitor and ensure timely return of parts from customers
• Maintain and ensure stock inventory in ERP database updated accurately
• Monitor and report availability of stock and coordinate with respective stakeholders to ensure inventory is optimized to support program requirements
• Coordinate with respective stakeholders to resolve discrepancies in part and documentation.
• Perform and provide regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders on periodic basis.
• Participate actively in contributing to company Process Improvements
• Perform other duties that may be assigned when required / out of hours
• At least 3 years of working experience in a customer service function in aviation-related industry
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Team player and self-motivated with positive attitude
• Detailed-oriented and able to work independently
• Possess good problem solving and communication skills
• Excellent coordination skills and well-organized
• Good working knowledge of SAP
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
21 Loyang Crescent 508985