Descripción del puesto de trabajo
• Responsible for meeting the overhaul of a Product line iaw Engineering Manuals and Data.
• Ensure instructions in the shop is up to date and accurate.
• Implement repairs and improvements
• Encourages improvement from the shop working directly on the Product.
• Responsible for all associated process for the successful overhaul of the product.
• Utilise shop's production system to meet shop-processing time.
• Work with the OEM on Engineering Concessions and Investigations
• Carry out internal investigations on process deviations
• Carry out Warranty investiagtions
• Lead in Engineering Projects and Problem solving.
• Leadership to cultivate a growth mindset in the shop
Work Flow and Equipment loading Planning and forecasting.
Knowledge in Special Processes is an advantage.
Aviation Regulatory knowledge.
Lean Six sigma.
Trainer for Processes and Product.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical is preferred)
Has Production experiences
Leader in changes in the shop for improvement and growth mindset.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Possible Travel for Best Practice Sharing and Engineering Audits.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
21 Loyang Crescent 508985
- © Safran