Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Primary Role: Manage and Coordinate the roll out of CRM project and ensure that smooth roll out within the Singapore subsidiary.
Secondary Role: Provide customer support and service aspects of Safran Helicopter Engines' customers within a given region. Customer oriented service representative that represents Safran Helicopter Engines, provides product and service information, resolves problems, handles email and phone calls with accuracy and efficiency, ensuring excellent service standards while maintaining high internal and external customer satisfaction.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Min. Education Level : Diploma
• Field of Study : Any
• Year of Experience Required : Customer support experience in aviation industry preferred
• Knowledge of SAP preferred
• Good presentation skills
• Good telephone and communication skills required
• Mechanical/technical/interpersonal skills must be adapted to the unique requirements of the organization
• Positive, service-oriented attitude
• Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Ability to quickly learn and master new or unfamiliar software programs
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast paced environment
• A team player with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
• Ability to process data: Knows how to process extensive amounts of data related to a broad range of domains and requiring good summary skills.
• Ability to make decisions: Knows how to make decisions that can be justified by target criteria, requiring a selection of relevant information, the development of hypotheses, an anticipation and assessment of risks.
• Ability to think ahead: knows how to plan for one to several weeks.
• Ability to solve problems: Knows how to adapt and/or design procedures, methods, rules, etc.
• Ability to work as part of a team (nature of relations and communication): Knows how to adapt the needs and constraints of his/her contacts and adjust the frequency and nature of exchanges and the organization of his/her work.
• Ability to work as part of a team (frequency and scope of relational interactions): Very frequent interactions and many internal and external parties.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment: Knows how to work regularly with a network of people
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
63 Loyang Way 508753
- © Safran