Descripción del puesto de trabajo
You are accountable for a strategic supplier in Singapore. You are in charge of monitoring the progress of engine parts sent for repair at this supplier site and making sure supplier sends back repaired parts within contractual time. Your objective is to achieve a 95% on-time-delivery. You are to interact with your supplier on a daily basis (phone & emails).Your internal customers are subsidiaries of Safran Aircraft Engines located in France (Châtellerault, Villaroche, Saint-Quentin), Mexico (Queretaro), Morocco (Casablanca) and Belgium (Brussels). You interact with your internal customers on a daily basis (per phone & emails) to make sure to match their needs. Your objective is to make sure that repaired parts come back within their needed dates in order to fit the engine re-assembly schedules.
MRO Procurement Leader is a new function, you shall be open to some adjustment in your job descriptions over time based on the return on experience. You will be required to train newly hired MRO Procurement Leaders. You will share your expertise and best practices with the rest of MRO Procurement teams in Europe, Americas and Singapore. You will also lead the continuous improvement activities on behalf of the whole function.
Due to the volume of your portfolio, you will manage 2 MRO Procurement Executives who will assist you in order processing.
You will be acting as the backup of the MRO Procurement Team Manager Asia during his absence.You will also be in charge of automatization activities to improve the efficiency of the work of the MRO Procurement team in Asia. You shall possess excellent skills in Powerbi, VBA and other relevant programming languages.
• Centralizing all repair orders initiated by local supply chains and detecting any transportation issues
• Closely tracking on-time inspection results
• Participate to daily team QRQC and lead actions taken during QRQC (taking place twice a week in the evening Singapore time)
• Making sure suppliers commit to end repair dates and tracking that suppliers are well on target to deliver parts against their commitments
• Knowing supplier purchasing agreement specifics and challenge suppliers to honor their contractual obligations
• Notify your internal customer if some delivery commitments do not match with the engine re-assembly start date and work out on a solution
• Notify local supply chain if there is a capacity constraint at a supplier site and providing prioritization to supplier(s)
• Maintain a close relationship with your supplier contacts at all organization levels
• Customer orientation to match local supply chain needs
• Detect any deviation in supplier logistics performance and propose improvement actions, coordinate with your supplier team contacts to implement actions with supplier or internally (buyer, supplier performance manager, supplier quality engineer, supplier engineering)
• Develop PowerBi tool and automatization tools to accelerate work
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
•1 month training in our headquarter in France during your job orientation
• Business trips to France twice per year
• Technical skills on civil aircraft engine & engine parts architecture
• Fluent in French or show willingness to become fluent in French with intensive training courses in a short amount of time is required in order to communicate with internal customers who do not understand English.
• Reactivity & customer orientation
• Strong working experience with suppliers
• Assertiveness with regards to your supplier
• With International work experience (multicultural context) will be an added advantage
• CPIM Part 1 certification (is a plus)
• Excellent skills in PowerBi & VBA & programming IT languages
• Ability to lead a team - transversal management skills
•Proactivity once a problem is detected
• Master's Degree is preferable
• More than 4 years of relevant experience
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
- © Safran