Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Reporting to Aftermarket Planning Manager, with dotted line to MRO Operations manager, the role holder has oversight for Production Planning, Demand alignment and Asset Velocity activities across the MRO activities, working closely with Operational Managers in MRO, CSR's procurement and Warehouse & Logistics.
The area of responsibility will be to act as the interface for reporting to the business on MRO performance. Consolidate the repair plan setting clear expectations for operations to execute based on customer priority and required beat rate, track performance to maintain OTD and TAT stock levels, ensure exchange units are offered and actioned in a timely manner. Produce and report OTD performance. Track and challenge the intake to ensure we have a high level of accuracy in both demand management provisioning and data integrity driving the operation plan and inventory throughput. Define the targets for WIP value, ensure actions are in place and all stakeholders are aligned to achieve and maintain targets. Ensuring right service orders are kitted to maximise output.
The purpose is to ensure the operations team are focused on the right job at the right time to deliver customer expectation.
• Key interface between Ops and CSR and PM's reporting on progress of units, escalating back to Ops Manager any customer issues raised
• Produce and share reports to provide and maintain a very clear picture of all units across the MRO shop
• Track and priorities units based on OTD and TAT requirements by customer
• Identify risks in TAT understand and work with CSR's and Ops to ensure exchange plans met
• Ensure TAT stock levels on both rotors and Generators are maintained and processed in a timely manner
• Consolidate weekly production plan, set priorities with Ops manager and publish to the business
• Consolidate procurements view on material gates and build into production plans escalating high risks
• Drive CSR and Business to clear out customer units on hold
• Produce and report to the business weekly and monthly actuals and projected OTD reports
• Monitor performance of Planning accuracy drive appropriate remedial actions feeing back spikes in intake to PM's
• Support Sales Rolling Forecast and S&OP generation
• Determine the Inventory goals for MRO – subassemblies (pool stock) / WIP
• Build target inventory programs with robust actions in place and monitor progress Share breakdown on targeted levels of ; seed units, slow moving inventory, working WIP and inventory, TAT stocks
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Experience of production planning and works order scheduling
• Understanding of the specificities of the repair business
• Emotionally resilient
• Knowledge of the MRP2 process
• SAP literate (desirable)
• Ability to work cross-functionally
• Continuous improvement mind-set
• Ability to make proposals and drive change
• High level of adaptability and reactiveness
• Customer orientated
• Self-driven individual with High level of ownership
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Pitstone Business Park Westfield Rd, LU7 9GT
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran