Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran Landing Systems UK Limited in Gloucester is offering opportunity to join our Programs team as a Sales Administrator. This can be on a range of major programs for Airbus and UK military programs.
The Sales Administrator will report to the UK Sales Administration Team Leader and will be responsible for customer order and sales delivery management.
The duties include:
CUSTOMER ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Check conformity, collaborate and manage RC Purchase Orders ( Production Orders)
- Check conformity, collaborate and manage NRC Purchase Orders ( Non Production Orders)
- Manage RFQs on Spares in a frame agreed with Program Managers
- Collect & Check aircraft configuration
- Check & support Part Number availability in SAP
- Check conformity and collaborate on Customer Procurement Plans
- Set up and update Demand Plan in coordination with Program Managers
- Launch Production demand : Initiate and update Sales Orders
- Manage invoices to any parties
- Follow status of payments in coordination with Finance
- Ensure interface between Programs, Production/ Logistics, Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering, particularly for inter site activities. Doesn't include expedite
- Ensure interface with Customer Logistics
- Manage [email protected] FAL or Operator premises & systematically replacement parts
- Manage retouches @FAL
The Sales Administrator reports to the Sales Administration Manager based on Gloucester
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
English and Mathematics Qualification with equivalent relevant experience.
You must be very accurate, proactive and customer-focused individual with good skills at working in a team.
• Strong skills with computer systems such as SAP and Excel.
• Strong focus on customer satisfaction and problem solving.
• Commercial and business understanding
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran