Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Working as a key member of the Operations Support team in a busy environment you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Industrial Cleaning/Housekeeping & Waste Management. This is a support-based role supplying a service to the Operations Salvage and Programme Teams. Interaction and good communication with the aforementioned teams and the Laboratory and Facilities and Maintenance team will be integral to this role. A key aspect of this role will be documentation and activity reporting critical to the businesses Health Safety & Environmental compliance and reporting needs.
• Compliance to and understanding of Control of Major Accidents Hazards (COMAH) Regulations and their application during the delivery of your duties.
• Efficient delivery of the PPM and Industrial Cleaning/Housekeeping schedule with minimal impact to the Operations team as detailed bellow.
• MFF VAT Breakdown, cleaning and reconfiguration. Including but not limited to :
o Cleaning & grit lasting contacts.
o Skimming solution of debris
o Filing cages and renewing anode bags
o Cleaning filter housing and pipework
• MFF Water Plant & Waste Streams:
o Management of the Demineralised Water Plant ensuring efficient delivery and optimising Regeneration including the replenishment of Regeneration Tanks.
o Cyanide reduction and treatment
o Effluent Treatment associated to Filter Press and Evaporator.
o Scrubber maintenance and weekly dump
o Coordination with Laboratory of Bulk Waste disposal.
• MFF Vat and Ancillary Maintenance:
o Vat additions and solution make –ups
o Filter changes
o LEV testing and maintenance
• Machine Tool Coolant & Lubrication Activity. Including sampling of cutting fluids, Ph. Bacteria and Concentration checks. Making required additions when required.
• Biocide control and maintenance of Plating Plant, Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and Vapour Blast processes.
• Paint Strip Vat cleaning, water change and effluent waste removal.
• Industrial Cleaning of ATEX and DSEAR areas such as Paint Strip and Blast Rooms.
• Industrial Cleaning of Sermetel and Paint Shop rooms and equipment therein.
• Scuffing Booth Industrial Cleaning and PPM including filter changes.
• Defacing of scrap aircraft components prior to disposal.
• Management of spill kits and their replenishment
• Ancillary housekeeping and cleaning of industrial parts of the site in line with 12 week rolling housekeeping programme.
• Segregation and disposal of solid and liquid, hazardous and non-hazardous waste and the provision of supporting documentation.
• Test Rig Analysis, provision of samples for Laboratory testing. Test Rig PPM and Industrial Cleaning.
• Management of documentation associated to the associated regimes described above.
• Participation in continuous improvement activities to improve operational processes and customer satisfaction.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Current and valid Fork Lift Driver Licence
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Experience of working in an industrial environment
• Experience of COMAH & COSSH regulations
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
• Can do, positive attitude and a flexible approach
• Intermediate level of numeric and literacy skills, with high attention to detail
• Ability to work within a team
• Conscientious and customer focused
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Meteor Business Park Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QL
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran