Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
As a Machinist for Safran Landing Systems in Gloucester, your main responsibilities will be to carry out different machining operations on CNC machines according to drawings, procedures and specifications.
You will have the opportunity to work on large multi Axis machining centres and Mill Turn Lathes to assist in the production of large landing gear for Civil & Military Aircraft components.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; therefore, we offer a range of competitive benefits:
• Shift allowance / Overtime available to enhance earning potential
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Benefits Portal including discounts on technology, retail & gym
• Profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training
• Free parking onsite
• Subsidised canteen and Costa
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Ideally you will have completed a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Machining; however, we will also consider level 2 or 3 equivalent qualifications
• Previous experience of setting and running CNC machines with a good understanding of machining principles
• Ability to read production drawings
• Understand and Primarily Operate CNC Control systems
• Mill turning techniques
• Set and Run various CNC Machines & conventional machines.
Shift working is also a requirement of this role.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran