Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Machine Shop Inspector (CMM), Gloucester, UK
£31,400 - £33,602 + Shift Premium
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS
As a Machine Shop Inspector for Safran Landing Systems, you will undertake inspection activities for parts, which will include: First Off, CMM Inspection, and Final View Inspection of internal parts.
You will inspect and deliver quality products to both internal and external customers, with a full understanding of AS9102 FAI requirement's. ASMEY14.5 2009 and ISO1011 2004 standards.
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
Why join Safran?
Safran Gloucester offers a friendly and team orientated environment with several benefits including:
• A 5 week holiday entitlement, option to buy/sell annual leave
• Pension (Up to 8% Match)
• Profit sharing annual bonus
• Discounted canteen and Costa facilities
• Free parking & good facilities (showers etc.)
• Our dedicated Benefits Portal with a range of lifestyle benefits, including life assurance, cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare & wellbeing services, house moving day)
• Overtime and shift allowance
• Global and local career progression opportunities and sponsorship of training courses
• And much more!
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Ideally you will have a Modern Advanced Apprenticeship – Level 3; however we will also consider applications form those with a level 2 or 3 equivalent qualifications or significant experience
- If you do not have a level 3 qualification, we will support you to complete an NVQ Level 3 once you start!
• You must have previous experience of operating in a manufacturing environment.
• The ability to implement and follow inspection processes.
• The ability to understand quality issues and determine suitable outcomes via reasonable analysis.
• CMM Inspection experience
Diversity & Inclusion
We want Safran Landing Systems to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Safran Landing Systems an inclusive place to work.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Shift work will be required on a 4-shift, 4 week rotation.
This will include :
• Nightshift – Premium payment - 38.5% of salary
• Bridging shift - Premium payment - 39.75% of salary
• Weekend shift - Premium payment – 59.02% of salary
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran