Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
We are a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and support over 27,000 aircraft making more than 60,000 landings every day. There are also more than 7,600 employees working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
As a forward-looking company, Safran Landing Systems massively invests in Research & Development. Carbon brakes, titanium parts, composite materials, additive manufacturing, more electric systems, new surface treatments, external and internal partnerships and digital transformation are all the result of this permanent innovation effort, which enables the company to develop new products that are ever more cost-efficient, better for the environment, lighter, stronger and quieter.
Within LGI perimeter, you will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of all customer support requirements for the Landing Gear products - as well as motivation of a team of colleagues across the customer support functions in order to achieve the company objectives and customer expectations within the following areas of responsibility:
• Management of Customer Relationship with the Airframer for the in-service support aspects
• Internal daily liaison between the Customer Support teams, Engineering, Programme Management, Quality, Production, …
• Reviewing market requirements and presenting these as well as development of the support strategy for the program
• Responsible for the spare sales business model & MTP forecast for this Programme
• Support actively, with Logistics team, the inventory reduction company objectives
• Support actively the ILS activities on a new LG variant and tooling development.
• Support and promote improvement projects within the CS team (Cost of Ownership, One Safran, reliability monitoring,…)
• Establishing commercial policies for the management of in-service issues
• Co-ordination of spares, technical publication and technical support requirements through relevant functional teams
• Ensuring resolution of in-service technical events together with Product Support Engineering team
• Interfacing with CSDs/CSMs regarding resolution of Airlines in-service issues
• Liaison with other functions to achieve customer requirements.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
You will need to be qualified to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or business discipline. Whilst a good technical knowledge of landing gear would be a strong asset for the role, problem solving skills coupled with entrepreneurial drive to improve efficiency in cross-functional environments is a must. As a real team player within both Customer Support & Programme teams, you will also need excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a broad commercial & business awareness as well as customer-focused mind-set.
The role will include frequent travels and therefore applicants must be deemed medically fit to travel regularly.
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
Safran Landing Systems es el líder mundial en sistemas de aterrizaje y frenado de aeronaves. Safran Landing Systems es socio de más de 20 fabricantes de aviones en los sectores civil, regional, empresarial y militar, y equipa más de 27 000 aeronaves.
- © Safran