Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
As Industrial Process & Assembly Electrician, you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the sites Electrical Maintenance, support on all Process & Assembly plant & Equipment by Planned Maintenance schedules and Unplanned requirements.
• To install, maintain and test electrical equipment and appliances to the required safety standards.
• To carry out diagnostic repairs and planned maintenance tasks to plant, equipment and electrical systems to ensure their continued efficient operation.
• To identify faults and administer repairs to faulty electrical plant and equipment.
• To provide technical assistance to all maintenance staff and engineers engaged in research, development, design and application.
• Enthusiastically support the CMMS system.
• To be committed to the provision of a high quality service.
• To comply with all Health & Safety and security procedures and guidelines.
• Identify areas for improvement and participating in continuous improvement activities.
• Liaising with manufacturer maintenance sub-contractors.
• Undertake and support some mechanical maintenance activities.
Currently dayshift working but 5 Shifts will be in the contract.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Experience with Production / Assembly plant & Equipment.
• Ability to read, follow and modify electrical schematic drawings.
• To adhere to Safran company procedure and policies.
• Use of technical knowledge by applying proven techniques to install and repair electrical systems.
• Experience of health and safety standards to include COSHH, DSEAR, Lock off & Isolation.
• Use a variety of hand tools & equipment effectively.
• Excellent numeracy and computer skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Team Work
• Customer service skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time served Electrical Modern Apprenticeship.
• Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
• Must be computer literate
• 17th (or 18th) edition of the IEE Regulations
• PLC experience would be advantageous
This is a physically demanding role in which the post holder is required to work in confined spaces and at height (Steps & Ladders/MEWPs).
Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which will include a criminal record check.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran