Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran is excited to launch its 2023 Graduate scheme in partnership with Roxel, and is looking for passionate, innovative thinkers to join our Engineering team. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
As one of the world's most innovative companies, Safran develops everything from jet engines, landing systems and helicopter flight controls, through to optronic systems, nacelles, seats and interiors.
By joining Safran, you'll have the chance to shape and influence our exciting future, as you learn from our experts and take part in ground-breaking projects.
Our UK Graduate Programme
Joining our team, you'll be welcomed into a culture of continuous innovation, supporting you as you immerse yourself in the different disciplines of Rocket Motor manufacture and design. The two-year Graduate programme typically consists of a number of placements potentially in different locations, helping you to fully experience and understand Safran, and the work we do. You'll complete these alongside our own Graduate training programme, coordinated by Safran University
These placements will include spending time with:
• Our Development Team – you'll support work on projects spanning from concept design, demonstration, development, qualification and production, through to customer in-service support
• Design Team – you'll learn how to carry out rocket motor modelling for structural and performance analysis across all stages of the product life cycle
• Production Engineering Team – you'll assist our Operations department with identifying and implementing efficiency and process savings
• Trials and Evaluations Team – you'll gain experience in Laboratory testing for both production support and R&D, as well as other areas of evaluations such as NDT Testing and metallurgy. Please be aware, this placement will include exposure to energetic and inert materials
People development is a top priority for Safran as a multinational corporation. Our people are our most valued asset, as we aim to deliver high performing, safer, and more environmentally friendly technology solutions. Safran continually invest in developing our employees' skills and expertise, and support them throughout their careers.
What are the next steps?
1. If you're interested in the scheme, you can apply with a CV, by 30th November 2022
2. We'll hold Virtual Interviews on Microsoft Teams on weeks commencing 5th & 12th December 2022
3. If you're successful here, you'll join us for an Assessment Centre in Gloucester from week commencing 27th February 2023, after which we'll share the final outcome and feedback with you
4. Following this, if you're offered a place on the scheme, you'll visit your host site before the scheme begins in September 2023
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
We're looking for innovative and passionate Graduates, who are keen to make a difference within our Rocket Motor Engineering function. Day to day, you'll enjoy working closely with others, thinking creatively, and using your communication skills to help you problem solve effectively.
To be eligible, you'll also need the following degree level qualification or equivalent:
• Minimum 2:1 degree in a Technical, Engineering or Science discipline
If you're successful, you'll need to complete some pre-employment checks before you start, as part of the Baseline Personnel Security Standard legal requirement. This will include a DBS record check and standard Right to Work checks, while some placements will also require National Security Vetting. We'll share more detail around these requirements in the application form.
In addition to your starting salary of £29,000 per annum, we'll fully support you in your choice of professional studies to complement your ambition. As a valued member of our team, you'll also receive 25 days' holiday per year, and access to the following Safran benefits:
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Benefits Portal
• Health Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Competitive Pension Scheme offering 9% employer minimum.
• Previous Graduates available as support buddies
• Professional study support available
If you have any questions about our scheme, please contact [email protected] Please remember, we're only able to answer questions through this email address
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Some UK and International will be required
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran