Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
Safran Landing Systems in Gloucester are recruiting an Assembly Pulse Line Manager. Reporting directly to the Head of Assembly, this role performs a vital role within OE Assembly and has direct responsibility for a cross functional team.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in a major improvement project; therefore, this role would suit somebody who has experience in change management, with the ability to drive forward a business vision.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, which include flexible working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development.
• Flexible Working
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Benefits Portal including: cycle to work scheme, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Bonus scheme
• Development and Training
• Free parking onsite
• On-site subsidised canteen and Costa
As Assembly Pulse Line Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• Manage resources effectively to ensure maximum efficiency
• Be a key change agent and leader of the evolution of the department.
• Plan and manage key resources to execute Assembly Plan (including shorter-term horizon load and capacity planning).
• Drive departmental activities through the team, for example QRQC, 5S, continuous improvement etc.
• Ensure that the Flow Line meets the ramp up requirements
• Develop the planning capabilities of department aligned to the OPEX defined processes and requirements.
• Ensures that resources are appropriately planned and utilised to fully meet the needs of the master production schedule plan and that risks are identified systematically and addressed.
• Plan and execute the development of team members skills and competency
• Responsible to ensure that HSE, GPI, PPE disciplines are in place and managed for areas under direct responsibility
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
To be successful in this role, you will have previously managed a large team, and possess the ability to drive change and lead the vision for the department.
This role would suit somebody who is passionate about progressing their career.
Key skills will include:
• Leadership and management
• Change management
• Production planning and execution
• Project / program management & resource control
• Understanding of LEAN sigma principles and continuous improvement techniques
• Risk management
• Strong analytical and decision making abilities
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Occasional travel may be required
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran