Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- Manage the execution of the work packages identified and ensure the convergence of the delivery plans with customer requirements.
- Produce engineering schemes, models and drawings in line with the requirements of the work package.
- Prepare drawings and other engineering data required for the manufacturing of the product and data submittal to the customer.
- To work rigorously to Safran group procedures.
- To communicate effectively with co-worker, customer and suppliers
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Degree level or equivalent, MSc preferred, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in mechanical engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD softwares and computerized design and analysis methods
- Experience with GD&T (tolerance stack up)
- Good experience of aerospace standard materials and manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Customer focused/Ability to establish credibility with internal and external customers
- Understanding of processes: ECRs, Concessions,…
- Awareness of A/C industry standards, regulations and qualification requirements
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to tight, demanding deadlines and customer demands
- Ability to work effectively within an integrated project team
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Willing to relocate to Pitstone (UK) or near that location.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran