Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The Service Desk Analyst supports the operations and maintenance of an effective technology stack focussed on delivering the support needed for the Safran business.
Working with other members of the Safran IT Team and 3rd party suppliers, as well as stakeholders in the local business, this role assists implementing appropriate solutions.
Responsibility for the day-to-day operational delivery of the technical solution also resides with the Service Desk Analyst.
The Service Desk Analyst is a knowledgeable in most aspects of the technology deployed in the Safran business.
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
Product / Service Planning
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Ability to manage and prioritise stakeholder expectations at all
levels ranging from end user up to C-level;
An ability to communicate complex technical/database related issues to business users;
An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure;
A collaborative approach to delivery working with various technical and business departments;
Good working knowledge of data extraction, data modelling and data reporting techniques;
Good working knowledge of networks, server and client products;
Be able to handle a high degree of multi-tasking;
Knowledge of the overall functioning of the information system and its configurations;
Present results in a relevant and usable format and explain them in easily understandable terms for decision makers. Act as a consultant to facilitate decision processes for decision makers;
Data architecture principles, functional and dysfunctional analysis;
Data visualisation, exploration and data storytelling;
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills;
Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally;
Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills;
Results orientated and organised with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines;
Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills;
The ability to work with a minimal level of supervision and intervention;
Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Travel required across UK / France.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran