Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The Part 145 Administrator will be an active member of the Part 145 team and key to maintaining our Approvals.
Working in the shop floor and office environment, you will be responsible for the administration of repair, service, sales, purchase and production orders and any administration support for the department. You will provide regular updates relating to outstanding repair orders to the team.
Ensuring all administration tasks are completed in line with the set KPI's to ensure we meet the customer requirement. Attention to detail is essential. Be confident to communicate to customers and suppliers both internal and external.
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
Daily checks with despatch for 145 deliveries bring them up to the 145 area and put on the relevant shelves for processing
Unpack boxes and check customer or supplier paperwork is correct to what has been delivered
Book into BaaN repaired items returned from Suppliers
Book in Customer repair orders raise service orders, purchase orders, lot numbers, cost estimates and take photos of customer returned units
Rotable stock inventory management updating rotable stock spreadsheet
Manage Return As Is / Beyond economical repair units on return
Pack Meggitt Vietnam box ready for shipment
Update item shelf life
Filing of job packs
Raise advice notes, sales and purchase orders to send parts to suppliers for repair
Manage supplier and customer orderbooks
Raise scrap certificates
Enter supplier quotation detail into BaaN and prepare the strip report for the customer
Price up internal repair jobs
Send quotations to customers and process customer approvals
Update the customers regularly with the status of their current open orders
Liaise across all departments to ensure delivery dates are met
Respond to technical questions from the customers and suppliers
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Part 145 Knowledge/Experience
Aviation Seat Knowledge/Experience
Attention to detail
Flexible to change
Problem Solving Skills
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
There is no regular travel required with this role
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran