Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The Part 145 Build Technician will be an active member of the Part 145 team and key to maintaining our Approvals.
They will repair, refurbish and modify customer returns of aircraft interior products in accordance with the customer repair orders and relevant Technical Publications and procedures whilst abiding to the Airworthiness Authority regulations.
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
Repair, refurbish and modify components to engineering drawings and in accordance with agreed company documentation and customer repair orders.
To complete all relevant documentation to demonstrate that repair, testing and inspection are to the appropriate quality standards
Support other members of staff with technical queries and investigations.
Self-certify all work and complete orders in accordance with system requirements
Working with minimum of supervision using own initiative
To cross train where appropriate for full flexibility
Report and help solve any manufacturing problem that may occur
Must be prepared to undertake activities required out of the factory and when necessary outside the normal working hours
Must also be prepared to travel, and be present on working parties as needed
Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business
To be flexible in a team oriented environment
Support other members of the team with queries.
Monitor, control and process non-conforming product (i.e scrap, quarantine, etc)
Support and engage in company initiatives, including, Continuous Improvement, KPI collection, Process Improvements, etc.
Undertake any training of themselves and support training of others as deemed required by management.
Undertake other reasonable duties, which are consistent and commensurate with the skills, knowledge, experience and training.
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Part 145 Knowledge/Experience
Aviation Seat Knowledge/Experience
Operations/Seat Build Experience
Attention to detail
Flexible to change
Problem Solving Skills
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
There may be requirements for travel within both the UK and the rest of the World.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Inglaterra Reino Unido
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en elH19 año 2021.
Safran Seats es uno de los líderes mundiales de los asientos de aviones, para tripulaciones y pasajeros. 1 millón de asientos fabricados por Safran Seats están actualmente en servicio en las flotas aéreas mundiales.
- © Safran