Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The role of the Assistant Management Accountant is to provide finance and business partnering support.
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
For all business areas of responsibility provide month end accounting (including posting month end journals) and reporting of financial performance providing analysis, understanding on variances and advice on corrective actions that could drive improvements.
Provide support, monthly analysis and forecasts for all factory and facility overheads (including posting month end journals for accruals and prepayments)
Provide monthly analysis and forecasts of cost saving initiatives (cost reductions & rebates etc) including validation of any claimed savings
Update the monthly ROFO Overhead load file with actuals
Promote increased financial understanding and awareness in business areas, working with the Finance team and business to develop informative and value add KPI reporting
Prepare, review and distribute Weekly material variances pack
To support the updating, review (ensuring revenue recognition criteria accurately applied to invoiced sales) and distribution of the daily pulse report
Monthly order book backlog reporting (all revenue streams)
Insurance – complete annual questionnaire and be a contact for any insurance queries.
Ensure adequate financial controls are in place and maintained and act as the conscience of the business ensuring that general controls and processes are adhered to in business areas in line with best practice.
Provide finance support for projects within the relevant business areas as required, including the development of finance reporting systems.
Adhoc reporting & any other duties as required.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Finalist studying towards becoming Qualified or Qualified Accountant
• Good understanding of financial assessment of different business options
• Proficient in the use of all MS Office packages, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
• Month end accounting, reporting and forecasting support in a cross functional environment within Industry
• Working within a fast paced Group Company environment
• Building relationships with and managing internal customers and stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised and Structured approach to work with the ability to prioritise
• Strong attention to detail – role will prepare reports to be presented to senior Executives
• Analytical mindset
• Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Team player
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Possible occasional day travel required to Brackley, Northants site and / or Paris with overnight stay
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran