Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a member of the senior leadership team, the Head of Digital Transformation will develop the strategic roadmap for the Burnley site aligned to group direction. They will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining a sustainable 4.0 Digitalisation organisation that delivers the 4.0 digital strategic objectives for the Burnley site.
Reporting into the Strategy Director, the Head of Digital Transformation will be responsible for:
- Building the site digital roadmap. The roadmap includes applications, systems and technology that are consistent with the Safran Nacelles roadmap and with the Burnley user's needs. The digital roadmap will also include all cybersecurity and obsolescence element contributing to the here above as well as the data roadmap.
- Ensure the delivery of projects on the digital roadmap.
- Define the Change management and communication strategies and plans associated to the deployment of the digital roadmap
- Ensure the maintenance in operational conditions of the IT on a business point of view can include the contribution to upgrade, diagnosis to incident
- Measure the satisfaction of users in the different division/on the different sites and, if necessary, participate in the definition of areas for improvement.
As you build the site digital roadmap your role will be to understand the requirements from Safran Nacelles Group in terms of Foundations deployment and to identify which Levers answer best the site user's needs.
Foundations digital solutions are digital solutions deployed widely across the business or across processes. Examples of foundations are SAP, MES, PLM,
Levers are local digital solutions that are either from Safran 4.0 digital levers approved list or any other valuable system to be shared with the Safran Nacelles Group.
To ensure the delivery of projects by using project management tools and methodology, this includes:
- The specification, planning, implementation of all necessary software and hardware requirements,
- Ensuring the training of operators and support staff, and collection and storage of associated documentation and associated data, creation of training document for operators and support functions
- Ensuring completion of HSE evaluations with no red risks allowable before hand over to production, support the operational teams in any improvements involving the foundation.
- Support the lifecycle of the foundations, levers and data
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Strong leadership skills with the ability to adapt leadership style as required
Effective matrix management skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the business
Extensive relationship management skills
Problem solving skills with the ability to analyse facts, remain objective and make rational and logical judgements
Prior experience of successfully managing large scale projects
Prior experience of diagnostic methodology
Proven record of delivering sustained business improvements in operational environments
Experience of practical training & coaching of individuals & teams from senior leaders to team members (Essential)
Demonstrable professional credibility & solid ethics, evidenced by experience of sound judgment & decision-making (Essential)
Experience of using project management software tools (i.e. Microsoft Project) Essential
Project Management Professional / Certified to lead a project (i.e. APM, Prince, GB or BB) (Desirable)
Ability to navigate through challenging situations, to reach collaborative solutions (Essential)
Understanding & use of data to drive informed decisions for process measurement systems (Essential)
The ability to test/challenge current thinking & formulate new practices/policies. (Essential)
Experience of working with quality standards in an aerospace or automotive environment (Desirable)
Ability to present with impact & sell the benefits Essential
Have a deep understanding, practice & qualification of the recognised techniques & methodologies associated with process & change (Essential)
Be able to speak or read French (Preferable)
Excellent oral & written communication skills in English Essential
Capable of communicating clearly and concisely
Able to escalate at the right time and at the right level
Capable of making decisions
A good team player
Able to negotiate well with internal contacts
An ambassador for the company and able to defend its interests
Capacity to analyse a complex problem, sum it up and find solutions
Capacity to analyse the information supplied by other departments
Ability to gauge the importance of drifts and to anticipate the consequences
Attitude & Behaviour:
Perseverant & resilient
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran