Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Planner is responsible for overseeing all planning activities to assure successful delivery of the product. This position will be responsible for performing tasks and duties associated with product manufacture planning, including producing schedules, material lists, and production plans.
• Evaluates shortages and manages prompt solutions keeping appropriate stakeholders informed of any potential problem as required.
• Analyzes demand and plans supply in accordance, ensures efficient and quality execution of requirements and purchasing action messages, manages supplier delivery, quality, and cost performance and improvement.
• Ensures material flow and production activity are aligned.
• Maintains inventory levels to meet company goals
• Collaborates with stakeholders on lead times, planning items and any related elements
• Performs root cause analysis activities related to planning
• Performs work under minimal supervision
• Handles complex issues and problems, and escalates only the most complex issues to higher level staff.
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Conocimiento en Visual Basic
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
- © Safran