Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Manage a team in charge to optimize spare inventory by ensuring return to service of parts previously removed from service.
Functionnaly report to Global supply Chain France (LMPLR)
Contribute to determine and deploy global supplychain strategy. Implement this strategy by taking it to the teams, and managing the necessary resources. Full Functionnal reporting to Global supply Chain
• Provide KPI's and analyse performance (Cost, quality, lead time, safety). Pilot internal and external action plans to avoid any problem of non quality. Search for solutions and implement them to improve performance.
• Manage unserviceable materials warehousing
• Define warehouse capactity need to support activity
• Ensure to perform warehousing in conformance with alla standards (respect of standards, preservation packaging, team work, quality.)
• Allow all movements/transports of parts necessary for the activity in accordance with SAESA teams. (Inside QRO/Outside QRO)
• Guarantee a dynamic and reliable inventory of parts
• Ensure repair management of parts into QRO sites (SAESA backshop & SAESA Rep):
• Contribute to the selection of parts to be relaunched.
• Create SAP Project in order to launch and manage the repair.
• Monitor repairs .Negotiate lead-times and capacity with QRO repair lines and planning. Alert if it's doesn't meet expectements
• Integrate parts into serviceable stocks (SAP process).
• Manage global needs analysis and share a global plan with MRO Materials team in France. Complete global procurement view
• Contribute and coordinate to the internal and external action plan
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Proven working experience in supply chain
Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Broad overview of all aspects of the site
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Carretera Estatal 200 km. 22 547 int. B1 76278
- © Safran