Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Customer Quality Manager (CQM) position provides the opportunity to gain experience working with customers and across multiple disciplines with Safran Electronics & Defense, Avionics (SEDA). The CQM has a direct impact on customer satisfaction metrics.
A successful CQM develops strong customer relationships and manage the customer satisfaction metrics for assigned customer. The CQM utilizes a network of operations and engineering resources to evaluate SEDA products and processes, analyze root causes of deficiencies and ensures proper corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner. The CQM participates in cross-functional team efforts to make improvements to SEDA products and processes ensuring the highest quality products are delivered to the customer.
The CQM based in Mexicali reports to the leader of the CQM group located at Irvine, CA. It is also the main point of contact for the CQM team based in Irvine, California. Working at the manufacturing site in Mexicali, this CQM position is key to address any high impact or high visibility improvement opportunities relevant to Safran and the customers.
This position requires ability to develop relationships with customers, program/contract management and various support groups to ensure timely responses to issues requiring corrective action or impacting customer satisfaction. The position also requires an ability to interpret customer requirements and ability to satisfy them with our current Quality Management System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Interface with business units, cross-functional groups and customers internationally on support tasks related to Quality & OTD, FA (Failure Analysis), RCCA (Root Cause Analysis / Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions).
• Review FA & RCCA reports before release to customers, and address follow up customer questions and requests.
• Manage the quality relationship with customers (internal/external) and drive proactive customers support.
• Create strong customers relationship in cooperation with Program Office.
• Address all customers' requests and complaints (Quality mainly). The CQM is the first point of contact for quality issues and requests, directly by the customers or through Program Office / Service Group.
• Support data analysis for KPIs metrics (Customer Satisfaction).
• Involve in failure analysis and managed quality escalations, including leading cross-functional teams.
• Present status, investigation results or other information to senior leadership in Mexico, the United States or France, as required.
• Ensure Cross-functional team's performance metrics are aligned with the organization's strategic objective supporting Customer Satisfaction.
• Recommend modifications of internal qualification, assembly & test processes to meet Customer Satisfaction expectations.
• Involvement with reviewing customer requirements and quality contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (continued)
• Managed customer visits and customer audits.
• Create quality notification letters.
• Support customer business reviews.
• Track customer satisfaction scorecards and drive improvement plans.
• Drive continuous improvement through Ops, based on FA findings and customer requirements.
• Champion of the "Voice of Customer".
• Lead other quality functions to ensure best practices alignment and quality culture.
• Lead and complete specific projects/tasks as assigned.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Advanced English level (Communicates with international customers, operations and senior leadership)
• Advanced Spanish level to communicate with operations (desirable)
• Leadership skills demonstration (Lead & Influence the teams)
• Build relationships internally and with the Customers
• Effective Communication (Status, Risks identification, Plans, Help needed)
• Proactive Approach (Meeting deadlines, presenting improvements, driving improvement plans)
• Proven knowledge in quality standards & tools (e.g., 8D, Ishikawa, 5 whys, APQP/PPAP/ AS9100)
Education / Experience
• Advanced English in writing and speaking
• STEM Bachelor's degree required
• Experience in Quality, Engineering, and/or a Customer-facing role
• Exposure to aerospace business, customers and products
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ability to travel domestic/international for up to 50% of the time
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Ave. Sierra San Agustín #2498 Col. El Porvenir CP 21185
Baja California México