Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets.
Safran Engineering Services, a division of Safran Electrical and Power, benefits from over 25 years of experience, providing excellence in engineering services to its customers in various markets (aerospace, automotive, rail, and ground transportation industries).
With its 3000 employees, the company includes Business Units all around the world (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, United States, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India) organized into competences centers combining expertise in Electrical systems, Aerostructure, Mechanical Systems, Software and Electronic Embedded Systems.
Safran Engineering Services is committed to high performance and very good employee benefits packages such as Flexible Working, Individual Pension Plan options, 8% Employer Pension, Safran Share option schemes & Attractive Career Development Plans to suit individual perspectives.
In order to develop and expand the capabilities of SAFRAN Engineering Services in the UK, a System Engineer vacancy is open to support developments of Aerospace Cabin interior activities
• To manage the requirements on engineering projects, ensuring they are fully documented and traceable in line with the Requirements Management Plan.
• Capture & validate all stakeholder requirements -both internal and external.
• Review Requirements with Subject Matter Experts and Test Engineers
• Work closely with the whole engineering project team to ensure the validation & verification activities are completed on time to support the Master Engineering Reviews
• Develop the product verification strategy and ensure agreement with all stakeholders
• Provide status reports for requirements capture, compliance status, validation and verification.
• Create and maintain product specification documents for internal and customer approval.
• Liaise with Engineering Design / DMU configurator to maintain product configuration.
• Capture and manage the Interfaces / Definition Control Models (DCM) as necessary to define the required requirements
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Degree level or equivalent, MSc preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in System Engineering environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Aerospace Cabin Interior Systems (Galleys, Seats,..)
- Experience with MBSE tools methods to define operational, functional and physical requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience in progressing DFMEA with a cross-functional development team.
- Ability to utilise robust problem solving methods to address problems in a systematic way
- Awareness of A/C industry standards, regulations and qualification requirements
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to tight, demanding deadlines and customer demands
- Ability to work effectively within an integrated project team
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Some UK and International travel may be required.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Inglaterra Reino Unido
- © Safran