Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The One Project Management/oSmoz deployment Sr. Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of Cabin's One Project Management initiative, which includes leading the deployment of Safran's standard project management tool oSmoz (Planisware). He/She will lead Cabin's initiative to professionalize project management, along with leading the deployment of oSmoz across the company.
He/She is responsible for ensuring that all technical, cost, quality and delivery requirements are met. This includes meeting business goals and objectives as defined by the Steering Committee.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time:
• Familiar with and contributes to the activities in the company
• Represents Cabin at Group's One PM project committee, and participates in related Group activities
• Able to understand the special technical features of the oSmoz (Planisware) and discuss/coordinate information with other process tool owners to ensure compatibility
• Leads Cabin's One PM with an international dimension involving various participants (internal or external) or entities, complex subcontracting arrangements, which require scheduling, as well as managing financial, human and technical resources, in compliance with specifications (cost, time and quality).
• Able to deploy standard process, procedures and tools and suggest ways to optimize the organization to improve efficiency and performance.
• Subject Matter expert at implementing Earn Value Management (EVM). Able to control scheduling for an entire project: macro planning, planning schedules and tasks, identifying the margins and the critical path and managing the outsourced workload
• Identify and control the cost of risks within a project
• Leads a matrixed project team, and is responsible for coordination and ensuring performance-related objectives are met. Manages and coordinates their performance.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Bachelor's degree + 7-9 years of related experience leading a work package
• Experience within the aviation and/or aerospace industry.
• Proficient with MS Project, competent with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Previous experience in planning or managing projects, as well as, the ability to develop, lead, motivate working teams.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Familiar with problem solving tools
• Experience leading transformational projects & deployment of enterprise tools
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
• Ability to translate strategy to operational objectives
• Familiar with Safran's oSmoz tool or Planisware
Localisation : Colomiers or Plaisir
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
61 RUE PIERRE CURIE 78370
Ile de France Francia
- © Safran