Descripción del puesto de trabajo
-Responsible to follow up and escalate projects and IT topics with IT Teams in France
- Liaison with Central teams; responsible to facilitate and establish a relationship between SAFRAN organizations and teams.
-Support the gathering of relevant project data and to produce information to be reviewed by the management.
- PMO Jr will provide necessary project management support in the form of guidance and follow up to SUSA Projects. PMO Jr is responsible to support coaching of new IT team member on various ways an organization can run projects.
- Ensure the development and implementation of consistent as well as standardized IT to IT processes and business processes.
- Help in creating a common set of principles, practices, and templates for managing various organizational projects.
- Support Safran SA on the creation of project management templates, the use of standard components or principles for multiple projects is ensured and this, in turn, saves both time and money for any organization.
- Develop along with Safran SA a standard project portfolio management (PPM)
- Help IT Director and IT PMO on managing resource forecast and creating a resource capacity plan. This will help in understanding the availability of various resources for organizational projects
- Enable capture of project requests and ensure each of those requests have enough relevant information that can aid in the assessment of that project
- Maintain an updated status of projects that are underway, and those that have requests or pending reviews.
- Implement prioritization and scoring models for better assessment of the requests that should been approved
- Support SUSA IT PMO on the development of a solid and comprehensive enterprise technology infrastructure, maintain an efficient and effective operation environment, and deliver high quality and timely services that support the strategic and tactical IT operations for Safran USA customers
- Align and coordinate with Safran teams the right management information and functional business operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to assess system capacity and equipment investment.
- Help SUSA IT PMO to develop a channel for communication and reporting to customer, in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Help SUSA IT PMO to develop and maintain Key performance Indicators in accordance to customer deliveries
- Follow up every project SUSA project until completion
- Promote and develop One Safran and Continues improvement best practices
- Develop and maintain a risk mitigation plans in accordance with Safran Corporate
- Help with the tasks that sustain and keep under control the operations. This requires follow-ups, reports, analysis of the systems operations, hardware and software purchases, budget and staffing.
- Actively contribute to improvement plan by identifying and implementing cost reduction and efficiency improvement projects.
- Measure and report the devel
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Bachelor's degree or equivalent; five experience on Information Technologies or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to manage and administrate Network Architecture (Cisco, Stonesoft), Network security concepts and firewall , Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server and - Desktop Virtualization (VMWare and other), Backup and other Disaster Recovery (Symantec BackupExec, netbackup)
- Participate in maintenance of Disaster/Recovery Plan
- Demonstrated knowledge in managing router, network switches, understanding VLANs, VPN tunneling, and MPLS networks and telephony systems.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2201 W. Royal Lane #150 Irving, TX 75063
- © Safran