Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- To take part to the preparation of the company strategy for continuous improvement for Dev Process
- To lead and support all SE&P Safran+ and Lean Sigma initiatives
- To support all needed process improvements activities (Worshops, Kaizen events, BPR, Coaching)
- To support with his/her team all the SE&P Divisions improvement initiatives
- To follow the SE&P Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt training and certifications on his/ her perimeter
- To manage the interface between SE&P Safran+ communities on DEV perimeter;
- In charge of ONE Safran DEV full deployment at SE&P level by coaching, training, teaching and assessing the teams involved in this company project & Supporting the operational management teams in building and leading their respective improvement plan.
- Help on consolidating projects and improvement plans progress at his/ her perimeter
- Identifying and deploying lean sigma tools, processes and practices (Lean-Sigma, visual management, etc…),
- To actively promote the best practices sharing within SE&P
- To deliver the needed methodological support to the teams in charge of continuous improvement activities
- To promote an energizing collaborative innovation initiative favoring employee's involvement in their working environment.
- To continue providing help to support function direction in supporting their respective improvement road maps with the aim to simplify and get more flexible the transverse company processes in their daily deliveries.
- Organizing the necessary benchmark in order to improve the global company performance,
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• This mission statement is corresponding to a Master Black Belt / Black belt profile.
• Strongly experienced in Aerospace industry and functional team management.
• Strongly experienced in Aerospace industry processes, methods & tools, Continuous improvement and leadership.
Strongly experienced in DEV process.
• Require strong communication and organizational skills to be able to perform effective workshops at all the level of the company
• International transverse teams animation experience, trainer, coaching capabilities.
• Experienced in complex transversal management of multi-disciplinary and international teams
• Hand on, to animate and participate actively to major improvement events
• Fluent English spoken, read and written, Spanish is a plus (English as the working common language.)
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Frequent travel required (France and International)
- © Safran