Descripción del puesto de trabajo
• Lead site Quality Assurance and Quality Control initiatives
• Support production and supplier evaluations by SPC analysis of the inspection data
• Assist Engineering with First Article Inspections and qualifications
• Support Factory Quality Manager and Quality Assurance in management of customer and process audits
• Lead technical aspects of corrective actions, 8-D's, and other continuous improvement projects
• In conjunction with Engineering, perform FMEA's to establish inspection plans and SPC plans
• Maintain and update the non-conformance management software technical database.
• Manage, track and communicate Material Review Board action system
• Manage the customer return process – recordkeeping, communication, and corrective actions
• Assist in training and qualifications of local Safran Landing Systems personnel in the understanding of quality requirements. Ensuring each job/process has clearly documented quality requirements that are known and understood
• Support and communicate the culture of continuous improvement, lean, 5S, and quality at the source
• Support / lead Quality initiatives via data analysis, including MEasurment system Analysis
• Documentation control management, Carbon Plant
• Perform other related duties as required
• Will be exposed to and handle hazardous wastes as defined in 40 CFR 261.3
• Sit for long periods of time while operating office equipment
• Vocal communication, hearing, and visual acuity are required for safety, direction, and the exchange of ideas in the industrial environment
• Perform duties requiring kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 20 pounds periodically
• Subjected to inside environmental conditions, noise, vibration, oils and other related industrial hazards
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Contributing to Team Success
• Decision Making
• Initiating Action
• Quality Orientation
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
One Carbon Way, KY 41094
Kentucky Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran