Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The IT Infrastructure Support Specialist III will serve as a member of the local IS Support Team applying customer service skills and technical expertise to analyze and resolve technology requests and projects in alignment with the company strategy. This position is expected to effectively communicate with customers, remote peer groups, vendors, and local team members to complete incidents, requests and projects.
• Responsible for the planning, installation/integration, testing and performance monitoring, and retirement of computer systems, network & storage systems and software products in support of a multi-client, multi-vendor software/hardware environment (e.g., PC, servers, switches, firewalls, storage and LANs).
• Develops, defines and maintains standard installation and upgrade methodologies. Directs the integration of software systems with the hardware configuration and the applications systems utilized by the site. Provides technical guidance relating to the operating environment to all members of the business staff.
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Strong network experience. Cisco 2K series, 3K series, 9K series/Palo Alto
• PC imaging and Windows configuration using Microsoft SCCM/Windows 10
• DNS/DHCP/WINS experience
• Windows Server 2008/12/16/19 experience
• Vcenter/Vsphere experience
• Linux experience
• Vendor management experience
• PowerShell, PERL, Python, SSH, REST, PSEXEC, xCMD, BASH, BOSH
(proficient in one or more)
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to thoroughly document, communicate, and adhere to processes
• Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple projects/efforts
- © Safran