Descripción del puesto de trabajo
• Implement and communicate safety and environmental initiatives that exceed regulatory requirements
• Support and implement strategies to establish and improve safety and environmental compliance practices for facility-wide activities
• Assist the EH&S Supervisor with all aspects of safety and environmental compliance including: permit applications, renewals/appeals, compliance monitoring and reporting
• Actively support safety and environmental management systems in order to achieve and sustain ISO14001 as well as corporate Safran Standards
• Recommend and support process and equipment improvements to minimize the safety risk of personnel and improve the safety and environmental impact of operations
• Assist in educating personnel in safety and environmental risk abatement and minimization with the ultimate goals of: (1) zero hazardous emissions, (2) zero landfill waste, (3) zero Personal Protective Equipment, and (4) zero high safety risk
• Act as the primary interface back-up to the EH&S Supervisor with local, state, and federal regulatory authorities regarding safety and environmental matters
• Support a proactive effort in safety and environmental testing to ensure regulatory compliance
• Assist in establishing and ensuring adherence to internal auditing schedules
• Lead root cause analysis and manage preventive/corrective action follow-up
• Perform other related duties as required
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
High school diploma or GED preferred.
0-1 year manufacturing experience preferred
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Must have the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of education and experience levels.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
One Carbon Way, KY 41094
Kentucky Estados Unidos
- © Safran