Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Summary- This position reports to the Site Quality Manager and is responsible for performing various routine and assigned quality control duties. The MRO Quality Control Manager is expected to be an important contributor to the quality of the maintenance performed at Sarasota and to our compliance with regulations and customer requirements. The MRO Quality Control Manager will help to develop and improve the quality system and the execution of the quality programs.
• Manage Repair Station Quality for Part 145/EASA approved repair station Inspection/Engineering staff (hiring/firing, training, setting up organization and process)
• Participate in AS9100 Management and Development Review Process.
• Working with the Quality Systems Manager, lead internal Quality Management Systems audits and present results to Senior Leadership Team
• Monitor and provide improvement options for the Training Program.
• Development and revision of documentation and procedures regarding supplier surveillance and internal requirements with respect to Part 145 requirements, CASE 1A Standard and AS9100.
• Oversee work performed by Return To Service Personnel as well as Designated Inspectors and Technicians.
• Develop and mature a Quality Scorecard of key business metrics: DPPM, FPY, Quality documents etc.
• Chair Material Review Board for repairs and subcontracts, dispositions on in-process and supplier products
• Develop Cost of Poor Quality metrics and systems/processes to collect, analyze them.
• Chair Corrective Action Board for repair station
• Lead internal and external (supplier) quality performance reviews and drive improvement actions
• Own Quality-to-Quality relationships, communication, improvement discussions with customer and supplier counterparts, as well as Quality reviews and benchmarking with sister facilities.
• Mentor the repair station organization in advanced quality tools: FMEA, 8D, 5Why, etc.
• Judgment: Use appropriate strategies to achieve objectives, considering the situation, issues and person(s) involved. Reach sound decisions and take wise course of action.
• Integrity: Uphold ethical and social norms of the organization consistently in actions and decisions. Treat people fairly by maintaining consistent values. Help to set the standard for assuring product quality, compliance and safety.
• Self-confidence: Be willing to state and defend ideas and convictions while recognizing other options. Have the confidence required to stand alone when this is the best course. Realistically trust one's own talent.
• Flexibility: Demonstrate sensitivity to the organizational environment. Tolerate ambiguity and shifting priorities.
• Initiative: Actively and enthusiastically suggest operations and/or procedures improvements.
• Be a self-starter.
Essential Duties/Responsiblities Continued:
• Perseverance: Stay with a plan of action or position until the desired objective is attained or no longer appropriate. Look for ways to surmount obstacles
• Intimate knowledge of FAA Part 145 and EASA regulatory requirements.
• Effective and proficient knowledge of ERP processes.
• Proven effective trainer for both the quality inspectors and new technicians.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift efforts as priorities shift.
• Ability to accept supervisor's input about how to order those priorities.
• Self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to keep emotions in check while discussing/debating issues within and outside the Quality Department.
• Ability to understand when to compromise and when to stand firm.
• Intimate knowledge of the Sarasota repair station manual, MFG quality manual and applicable FAA regulations.
• Ability to communicate well with production, administrative, QC, engineering and management.
• Excellent reasoning and strong decision making skills.
• Good word processing skills.
• Available to travel for supplier based auditing and or training.
Sitting 50% Walking/Standing 50%
The work environment is an office setting on the shop floor. Noise level is moderate.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education and/or Experience
•Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
•Five years minimum quality experience with a working knowledge of 14 CFR Part 145 Regulations, basic quality control tools, and problem solving.
• A&P License or a previously held Repairman Certificate, preferred,
• Training: Quality Management System standards (i.e.,EASA Part 145, C.A.S.E., AS9100, etc.)
• Credentials: ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE), Six Sigma Greenbelt/Blackbelt
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ability to travel up to 25%
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2250 Whitfield Ave 34243
Florida Estados Unidos
- © Safran