Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Provide business partnering support and financial controllership to the MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) business within Power US. To ensure transactional processes are under control, assets are safeguarded and reporting is insightful. This role will support the Site Controller with all Finance matters relating to MRO and the integration of the newly acquired Zeus MRO business.
• Play a key role in the department in terms of providing analysis and financial advice – MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) Specific – Sales Analysis, Arrears & Order Book Review, Profitability & Gross Margin Analysis.
• Provide the Site Controller with budget, MTP (Mid Term Plan) and forecast data regarding MRO Activity
• Work with MRO team & Financial Accounting on MRO Opex & Capex
• Undertake the review of the Average Costing within MRO; including review of BOM and Routings
• Review & Challenge MRO Time Tracking Postings
• Review & Challenge MRO Warranty Costs
• Monitor PM04 Orders and Exchange Pool
• Undertake service order analysis to determine root cause for variances and opportunities for cost improvement
• Respond to MRO cost queries/commercial bid activity from the business
• Own the Reporting of the MRO Zeus Profit Center(s)
• Assist in the MRO Zeus SAP Implementation; Budget Control, Data Cleansing, Data Migration, Data Conversion and UAT
• Demonstrate a commitment to achieving continuous improvement and total quality in the performance of all assigned duties and around the business.
• Create and maintain documentation of systems, processes, and procedures used in daily standard work and within Internal Control
• Participate and assist in annual physical inventory ensuring compliance with corporate procedures and accuracy of physical count – special attention to the MRO area and stockroom.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is required.
• Support Financial Accounting team with the month end postings where applicable
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related fields from an accredited institution.
• 3 years of professional working experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities often with demanding time constraints.
• Strong interpersonal skills necessary to motivate and help direct the organization; exhibits managerial courage in defending a position and handling conflict.
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities to achieve clear alignment between plant and region/division.
• High level of proficiency using computers and related software in performing tasks specifically setting up spreadsheets formulas, linking spreadsheets, developing graphs.
• In-depth understanding of information systems, SAP experience preferred.
• Sound working knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley and local statutory requirements.
• Intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability, working with cross function expertise.
• 3 years of working experience in a manufacturing setting. Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul ideally.
• Master's Degree in Accounting from an accredited institution.
Sitting 70% / Standing 20% / Walking & lifting 10%
The work environment is an office setting with moderate office noise. This position sits and performs computer work for extended
periods. There could be some travelling to the Twinsburg office in due course.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2250 Whitfield Ave 34243
Florida Estados Unidos