Descripción del puesto de trabajo
In line with Safran Electrical and Power vision, the Customer Support and Services department integrates Safran Power and Ventilation aftermarket directorates into one global team. Based on a common front office, this new organization is responsible of customer support and sales development aiming to increase our services/MRO sales and improve our service level and customer satisfaction.
Such new organization will rely on regional teams of Customer Support and Sales Managers that will be managed by the dedicated Customer Support Regional Lead. This role will be responsible for:
• Customer satisfaction, main point of contact to customers
• Sales budget achievement and forecast for Power and Ventilation divisions
• Contract and proposal negotiation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reporting to management to provide a full spectrum of customer support and sales activities (majority of sales in Maintenance Repairs Overall and Spares so developing maintenance contracts);
• Responsible for the customer base in the designated zone, with the aim of maximizing business opportunities to achieve sales and market share growth;
• Develop the relationships necessary to facilitate information/contact as required with all levels of the customer operation;
• Be the voice of the customer:
o responsible for customer satisfaction as the main point of contact between customers and Safran Power and Ventilation;
o propose dedicate recovery plan in the event of customer satisfaction below target;
o establishing a complete comprehensive understanding of the customers, their organization and the key individuals within it;
o Liaising with internal departments with the objective of timely resolving customer issues and queries;
o Manage a structured, regular customer communication/visit schedule;
• Actively participate in and contribute to the annual Sales Forecast in its territory
• Effectively selling of all LPS's MRO capabilities;
• Monitor fleet evolution into the designated area to identify any possible sales opportunity for upgrades, spares inventory and services;
• Prepare and negotiate with the customers ad-hoc offers and contracts with active follow-up up to deal closure. Full responsibility to negotiate with support from senior managers required ;
• Generate customer and market information and feedback to support future sales planning;
• Propose strategic development of products and/or services that should be launched to develop the sales in its territory;
• Prepare and provide customers with Initial Provisioning (IP) recommendation and secure related IP sales;
• To exhibit a certain degree of ability in holding technical discussion with the customers;
• Manage customer visits, customer satisfaction and sales reports.
• Follow-up customers overdue and manage specific actions to assist keeping
• Regular, predictable attendance is required
• Other duties may be assigned.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Bachelor's Degree in Relevant area (Business/Engineering/Sales & Marketing) from an accredited institution
• Aerospace and Airline industry experience
• Experience in MRO and aftermarket activities
• Ability to travel for domestic and overseas business (50%+)
• 5 years of related experience
This position is sitting most fo the day with computer and phone work
The work environment is a manufacturing plant
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power es uno de los líderes mundiales en sistemas eléctricos aeronáuticos. La empresa es un actor clave en el ámbito de la electrificación de equipos y de la propulsión eléctrica e híbrida. Cuenta con 11.500 empleados repartidos en 13 países.
- © Safran